• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Host Booklet Inspiration for December Specials?

In summary, the December special for Pampered Chef is the limited edition holiday themed Festive Snowman Silicone Spatula, available for purchase through a consultant or online while supplies last. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but is eligible for the standard warranty. It can also be purchased as a gift and shipped directly to the recipient's address.
whiteyteresa
I need help with adding a page to my host booklet for December Special

I want something that has to deal with (uses or recipe) the bamboo Cheese board or the bistro set.

I want it to look nice and ready to print and put into my host booket beside the December special. Just one page.

Sorry to sound so forcefull & mean but I can't think of anything and I need to have some books ready for three of my host asap.

Thanks in advance.

~~~

Last edited:
Help Please

Sorry I have no ideas. I've never even seen the products.

1. What is the December special for Pampered Chef?

The December special for Pampered Chef is a limited edition holiday themed product that is only available during the month of December. This year's special is the Festive Snowman Silicone Spatula, perfect for all your holiday baking needs!

2. How can I purchase the December special?

You can purchase the December special by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by shopping online through the Pampered Chef website. Keep in mind that this special is only available while supplies last, so don't wait too long to make your purchase!

3. Can I use any discounts or promotions on the December special?

Unfortunately, the December special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes hostess rewards, consultant discounts, and any other ongoing deals. However, the special is already priced at a discounted rate for our customers.

4. Is the December special eligible for a warranty?

Yes, just like all of our Pampered Chef products, the December special is eligible for our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your product, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I purchase the December special as a gift for someone else?

Of course! The December special makes a great gift for any cooking or baking enthusiast in your life. You can purchase the special and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address, or you can have it delivered to your own address and gift it in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • AZPampered Chef