• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Fun Game Idea for a Shared Party?

M
mistym
Hi I need a game idea for a shared party I am doing with a PL consultant tomorrow. I am sure people will be milling around and I need a "game" or activity that does not require everyone to be in one place.

As always, thanks in advance

Misty

Someone mentioned using the tool turn about as a prize wheel. Maybe even using the middle row for bookings and the outer row for sales...that way you could put the good prizes in the places you need help. HTH

Hi Misty,One fun game idea for a shared party could be a "mystery ingredient" game. Before the party, gather a variety of common kitchen ingredients and put them in individual bags or containers. At the party, have guests draw a random ingredient and then challenge them to come up with a creative recipe using that ingredient. This game allows for guests to mingle and move around, as they can get ingredients from each other and collaborate on recipes. It also incorporates your role as a Pampered Chef consultant by showcasing the versatility of different kitchen tools and ingredients. I hope this helps and have a great party tomorrow!Best,

1. What are some fun game ideas for a shared party?

Some fun game ideas for a shared party could include a scavenger hunt, charades, a photo booth with props, a trivia game, or a "two truths and a lie" icebreaker game.

2. What are some activities that do not require everyone to be in one place?

Some activities that do not require everyone to be in one place could include a DIY craft station, a karaoke machine, a board game corner, a dance competition, or a "get to know you" bingo game.

3. How can I make sure everyone is engaged in the game or activity?

To ensure everyone is engaged in the game or activity, it is important to choose something that is inclusive and allows for different levels of participation. You can also mix in small prizes or incentives to keep people interested and motivated.

4. What are some things to consider when choosing a game for a shared party?

When choosing a game for a shared party, consider the size and dynamics of the group, the theme of the party, and the age range of the attendees. It is also important to choose something that is appropriate and enjoyable for all guests.

5. How can I make the game or activity more memorable?

To make the game or activity more memorable, you can add personal touches such as incorporating inside jokes or memories, creating custom game pieces or props, or having a prize for the winner(s). You can also encourage everyone to take photos or videos to document the fun and create lasting memories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
  • Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nay62