• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Spice Up Your Recruiting Strategy? Check Out These Fun Ideas!

Instagram to a mini cooking demonstration. 5. Hold a contest/giveaways. I always have a few giveaways going on during my shows!
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi everyone
I need some creative input...I have been assigned to do a little "blurb" at our spring kickoff regional meeting March 1st on "fun ways to bring up recruiting at our shows". I have the regulars of the "why bags, and ticket games..does anyone have any other ideas they are "hiding out there?
I would love you all forever
thanks bunches
karlene

Use the new products to come up with one-liners. One that I like to use with the Pinch Bowls - there is a bowl for every need, just like our apron can fit different sizes...something like that....I'm tired.

casual recruiting ideas“I want to work 5-9 rather the 9-5, wouldn’t you?”

Tell people some of the products you received in your Kit as you demo
Point out the Success Kit picture at the back page of the catalog
People are visual – put the catalogues in backwards

Recruiting Album allows people to flip through before/after the Show

DO NOT PRE-JUDGE OR ASSUME

***Remember: It takes 9 no’s before you receive 1 yes.

MOST PEOPLE DON’T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE BELIEVES IN THEM! Especially for people who are on the fence. A simple phrase to them can make all the difference: “You know what, I think you will be great at this job. We’ve talked about how this will fit in your life, and I think you have a great personality for this business. What do you say we go ahead and give it a try together?”

Ways to bring-up Recruiting during a Show:
Get ALL guests to stand up -
“If you have all the money you need right now, please sit down”
"If you love your current job and feel like you are getting the recognition and praise that you deserve, and feel like you are paid exactly what you deserve, please sit down”
"If you get all expense paid trips, lots of free merchandise, then please sit down” “For those of you who are still standing – I invite you to take a look at the Pampered Chef...”

Qualifications needed are:
1. At least 6 friends or relatives (to host your first Shows)
2 $195 for the Starter Kit (*different price in the US*)
3. A car (to travel)
4. Be able to read (the recipe)

"Who spends at least one night a week watching television? Wouldn't you rather be out making $100 or more?"

*Average age is 30-50 years old

There are many different kinds of Consultants:
“Short Term” – sell for a short period of time to earn a specific amount of income
“Hobby” – may work a few shows a month or skip some months completely
“Part-Time” – do about 1 show a week to pay for: bills, college, vacation, vehicle
“Career” – Eventually wants to quit their full-time job to only do Pampered Chef

1 Show a week = Vehicle payment
2 Shows a week = Mortgage payment
3 Shows a week = You decide…What is your dream?

Show Closing:
I sell 3 Opportunities at my Shows:
Spend money by purchasing as a guest
Save money by Hosting
Make money by becoming a Consultant
OR
“I would love to come and cook for each and every one of you, or better yet for you to come and cook with me!”

“I am going to be totally honest with you ladies. I absolutely love what I do. I can’t believe they pay me for what I do.
I know many of you came to the show to have our kitchen tools help you life in the kitchen.
What I DON’T know is how many of you are:
stressing over that Credit Card bill
in need of a new car
if it’s been way too long since your last vacation
if an extra $15,000 a year would make whatever situation you’re in, better. Or if you’d just really love to make a few new friends and have a fun career doing something that you really love.
I’m here to offer what I have, to you. It’s fun and very easy to get started as a consultant with The Pampered Chef, and I encourage you to give it a try!”

Why I love the Pampered Chef business:
One reason: I am my own boss with my own hours and schedule. I decide when I have time with my family and when I want to ‘work.’ (I still can’t believe that I get paid for this kind of ‘work!’) I get to live life my way.

RecruitingWell I think these are fun ways to bring up recruiting at shows sorry it's so long:

1. Recruiting games. Here is one I made up:
Use an old catalog to tear out pictures of the products in our starter kit and place them on index cards or card stock. Place the amount each item is worth with a marker next to the picture. Now pass them out as each guest walks in or put them in your guest's folders, just make sure they all get passed out, even if some get two. There are 25 cards. Now after your demo tell them you are going to play a game and pull out your calculator. Tell them someone is going to be very lucky tonight!! Have each person read their card and punch in the amount of the item:
Food Chopper - $29.50
Large Bar Pan - $29.50
Ultimate Mandonlin - $59.50
Go fast and enter in your amounts, have the total handy on an index card in your hand in case you mess up punching in buttons. It makes it easier and you don't have to start all over! Now the total should be $406.75 because I only put $6 for two prep bowls and $7 for one easy read measuring cup. I ask them who would love to have all of those for only $155!! That's more than 60% off. Usually someone will say "What's the catch?" If they don't I say something like "Ok what's the catch right?"
Well the catch is you sign up under my team, what could be more fun than that? After signing on to become a PC consultant, you agree to do at least four shows to see if PC is right for you. So you have four shows and I would be more than happy to come along and help you and encourage you. Invite your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors to have shows for you, that's really hard work right?? Eating, laughing, showing off these great products that we all love, oh and by the way did I mention you get paid for this?? That's right your first four shows you not only get to have a great time with people you are the most comfortable with, you get your starter kit for only $155, supplies to start you off doing your first shows (another value of almost $100), a paycheck, your choice of any THREE pieces of our Forged cutlery FREE when you qualify in thirty days and if you sign up by Feb. 29, PC dollars to get even more FREE stuff, and a flexible way to earn income from here on out with a small investment. So what does it mean to qualify, 4 $1,000 shows?? Four $500 shows?? Four $300 shows?? $200, nope only 4 $150 shows. That's ridiculously easy, I think XXXX our host already had that in outside orders for me tonight. Or $1250 in sales and qualify!!! If PC is not right for you, keep the kit, FREE PC stuff, Knives, paycheck and find something out there that works better for you. How will you know if you don't try?

I have two possible recruits who might sign because of my game!

2. You can ask everyone what is one bill a month they have that they would love to take over with some extra cash ($100-$500 month) school tuition, dining out, getaway for two, credit card, new car, etc.... Then tell them that with PC they can. Let them know earning money with PC is real, people tend to think it's like a hobby job where you make a few bucks here and there.

2. Grab some easter eggs and fill your trifle bowl with them. Ask them to sign up and they can pick an egg from the bowl as a prize. The prizes can be PC dollars, money back on their starter kit after their first four shows and qualifying ($20), a product from the sample kit you don't need or have double of, etc....

3. I love that idea to put a sign up at checkout that reads "If I don't ask you about booking a show or joining my team you get FREE shipping!" What a great excuse to ask everyone about a show or signing up. Try to get them alone to talk to them and ask them individually (like on the DVD) if they have ever considered it, and follow up with them soon at lunch, on the phone or at their own show.

Debbie :D

Last edited:
ideasLOVE LOVE LOVE your ideas Debbie! I am gonna use them - thanks for sharing! :love: :D

I always pick one product in my demo to talk about recruiting. For me it's usually the Food Chopper or the Mandoline (since I always use one or the other or both at every show). The FC is now my visual cue to add in my recruiting lines. I do the same with cookware for bookings.

We had our Spring Kick off Saturday and one of the directors did a "show" for us and she did something that is really neat. She put a red heart on all of the products in the consultant's kit. So, everytime she used one of the products it would remind her to bring up recruiting and it also showed the guests which products are in the kit. I am gonna do try that because I have a hard time remembering to bring up recruiting enough during my shows.

recruiting funthanks all for the ideas...will be able to use some in my presentation!!

Jenna & Debbie~Those are some fantastic ideas!! Can't wait to start using them!! Definately focusing on recruiting right now!!

Wow, thanks these are fantastic Ideas. I am going to use the sign about the free shipping! I think that will help me to feel comfortable asking people.

What is "Need "Fun" Idea for Recruiting"?

"Need "Fun" Idea for Recruiting" is a common phrase used by companies or organizations looking for creative and enjoyable ways to attract and engage potential employees or volunteers.

Why is it important to have "Fun" ideas for recruiting?

Having "Fun" ideas for recruiting helps to differentiate your company or organization from others and creates a positive and memorable experience for potential candidates. It also shows that your company values creativity, innovation, and employee engagement.

What are some examples of "Fun" ideas for recruiting?

Some examples of "Fun" ideas for recruiting include hosting virtual or in-person networking events, creating interactive and engaging job postings, organizing team-building activities, offering unique perks or incentives, and utilizing social media platforms to showcase company culture.

How can "Fun" ideas for recruiting benefit a company or organization?

Implementing "Fun" ideas for recruiting can benefit a company or organization by attracting top talent, increasing employee retention, improving company culture, and boosting overall employee satisfaction and productivity.

Where can I find more "Fun" ideas for recruiting?

You can find more "Fun" ideas for recruiting by researching online, attending recruiting conferences or workshops, networking with other professionals in the recruiting industry, and being open to new and creative ideas from your team and potential candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Kate0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies