• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Italian-Themed Party Menu for Large Crowd

In summary, for a large Italian-themed party, some easy and popular dishes to make include lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmesan, and baked ziti. To accommodate dietary restrictions, you can offer options like gluten-free pasta, vegetarian lasagna, and dairy-free dishes. For appetizers and finger foods, you can serve caprese skewers, stuffed mushrooms, mini meatball sliders, and garlic bread bites. To save time, prepare some dishes ahead of time, ask for help, and use pre-made sauces and pasta. For dessert, you can serve classic options like tiramisu and cannolis, or get creative with Italian-inspired desserts like lemon ricotta cookies or chocolate hazelnut tart. Don't forget to
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi all..I am having a show on the 17th and the host wants it Italian themed. I would like to use the rockcroc for something. She may have a large crowd there..up in the 20's I'm certain. I will probably make a main item and some sort of dessert. Any suggestions while keeping it semi simple and quick! she is also a past consultant of mine and has big expectations...In a good way, of course! thanks in advance

Tiramasu in the Truffle Bowl- keeping it simple; alternate lady fingers that were dipped cold espresso coffee and layer with instant pudding, grate dark chocolate in between. I've made the instant pudding in the quick stir for fun.

Cheesy Shells and Italian Sausage!

Bruschetta Pasta -- see Consultant's corner for the video by Jill Lerner. She does an Italian show with the RockCrock and the Bar Pan

Dessert could be a cherry chocolate cake - choc cake mix, 3 eggs, cherry pie filling. Mix really well in the rock crock and in the micro for 10 -11 min.

Fantastic Foccaica Bread on the bar pan.

I know this thread is a few months old, but an Italian Theme recipe, featuring the Rockcrock was featured not too long ago on CC. Jill Lerner's Zucchini Linguine Marinara.....3 ingredients and $258+ in product used.The CC Link under Cooking Shows is: http://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/bruschetta-pasta-demo

Attachments

• PC_TasteOfItaly.pdf
    841.6 KB · Views: 1,957

1. What are some traditional Italian dishes that are easy to make for a large crowd?

Some easy and popular Italian dishes for a large crowd include lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmesan, and baked ziti. These dishes can be made in large batches and are sure to please a crowd.

2. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for an Italian-themed party?

There are many options for accommodating dietary restrictions at an Italian-themed party. You can offer gluten-free pasta or pizza, vegetarian lasagna, and dairy-free options for dishes like bruschetta or antipasto platters. You can also provide a variety of sauces and toppings for guests to customize their meals.

3. What are some appetizers or finger foods that go well with an Italian-themed party?

Some delicious Italian-inspired appetizers and finger foods include caprese skewers, stuffed mushrooms, mini meatball sliders, and garlic bread bites. These can be prepared ahead of time and are perfect for mingling and snacking.

4. How can I save time when preparing for a large Italian-themed party?

To save time, you can prepare some dishes ahead of time and freeze them, such as lasagna or meatballs. You can also ask for help from friends or family to assist with cooking and preparation. Additionally, using pre-made sauces or store-bought pasta can cut down on cooking time.

5. What are some dessert options for an Italian-themed party?

For a sweet ending to your Italian-themed party, you can serve classic desserts like tiramisu, cannolis, or gelato. You can also get creative and make Italian-inspired desserts like lemon ricotta cookies or chocolate hazelnut tart. Don't forget to offer some coffee or espresso to accompany the desserts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
karlene
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies