• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Checklist for Catalog Shows

In summary, there are several checklists available for coaching a catalog host, including hosting basics, party planning, product knowledge, sales techniques, order processing, and follow-up. These checklists can be customized and used as a guide for successfully coaching a catalog host.
chefgirlrd
Hi Sorry if this has been addressed but I did try a search and came up with nothing. Is there a checklist for coaching a catalog host?

Thanks!

Hi Mary,

If you click on "Files", type check as your keyword, you'll find a couple of checklists. Type in catalog and you'll find a whole bunch of different files, a few who are checklists. Even though they do not get a cooking show planning guide, I tend to use it as guide for me to host coach. You still want to cover wishlist, guest list is changed to people you can invite to order, host rewards are covered. When I go over the host rewards, I ask them to turn to the page in the catalog to follow along.

Yes, there are several checklists available for coaching a catalog host. Here are a few suggestions:1. Hosting Basics Checklist: This checklist should cover all the basic information and tips that a host needs to know before hosting a catalog party. It can include topics like how to invite guests, how to set up the party, how to take orders, etc.2. Catalog Party Planning Checklist: This checklist should cover all the steps involved in planning a successful catalog party. It can include topics like setting a date, sending out invitations, preparing the party space, etc.3. Product Knowledge Checklist: This checklist should cover all the important details about the products being sold in the catalog. It can include topics like product descriptions, pricing, features, and benefits.4. Sales Techniques Checklist: This checklist should cover various sales techniques that a host can use to increase sales. It can include topics like upselling, cross-selling, suggestive selling, etc.5. Order Processing Checklist: This checklist should cover all the steps involved in processing orders from a catalog party. It can include topics like how to collect orders, how to enter them into the system, and how to handle payments.6. Follow-up Checklist: This checklist should cover the steps involved in following up with guests after the catalog party. It can include topics like sending thank-you notes, following up on orders, and inviting guests to future parties.You can also customize these checklists to fit your specific needs and add any additional items that you think are important for coaching a catalog host.

1. What is a "Need Checklist" for catalog shows?

A "Need Checklist" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help hosts organize and keep track of their orders and guests for catalog shows. It includes spaces to list the names and contact information of guests, as well as their desired products and order totals.

2. How do I access the "Need Checklist" for my catalog show?

The "Need Checklist" can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host" tab. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Catalog Show" section to access the checklist.

3. Do I need to use the "Need Checklist" for every catalog show?

No, the "Need Checklist" is not required for every catalog show. It is a helpful tool for hosts who want to keep track of their orders and guests, but it is not mandatory to use.

4. Can I customize the "Need Checklist" to fit my needs?

Unfortunately, the "Need Checklist" cannot be customized at this time. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our tools and resources for our hosts, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

5. Is the "Need Checklist" available in different languages?

Yes, the "Need Checklist" is available in multiple languages, including Spanish, French, and German. You can select your preferred language when accessing the checklist on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • meyer353
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel