• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Catchy Slogan for St. Patricks Day!

In summary, Chad and Brandi were looking for a catchy slogan for st. patties day and Vanessa came up with an idea of Irish I could cook. KG thought it was funny.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I am gonna hand out cookies and coupons to local businesses etc for st. patties day, but need a catchy slogan to put on the coupons! I am at a total mental block! Anyone got any good ones?????:D

Catch the luck of the Irish! Save some green on your Pampered Chef Items!!!!

I've got no words, but what about something to do with the new green products?

maybe something about... you dont have to spend your green to see green! Check out all the new spring products... (I dont know, ugh, I am sooo un-creative today!)

PLEASE KEEP THE IDEAS COMING!

anything else?????????

Chad and Brandi, I left you a message in the shout box.,

something about being green with envy if you miss out on the new spring green products ...

I'm not feeling very creative either.

thanks vanessa i got it and so far its my fave!!!

You won't need the "Luck 'O The Irish" to earn our new spring products FREE...just host a Cooking or Catalog Show! Call me or visit my web site for more information.

OK, so that's kind of cheesy, but at least it's an attempt. :)

I think I'm going to offer $5.00 off any green product or a FREE Green Product if they host a cooking show. I'm thinking of baking a big batch of choc chip cookies and throw in some green m&ms or candies and take it to the local area businesses along with some coupons. I'm really hoping to get a positive response but I dont know what to expect, I've never really advertised/marketed this way before!

I heard a great one at a Cluster Meeting last year-a theme show titled.....

Irish I could cook

:D

(I wish I could cook)

KG should appreciate this and everyone thought it was funny.

like what kind of businesses do you plan on taking the cookies to, this is a very good idea.

1. What makes a good slogan for St. Patrick's Day?

A good slogan for St. Patrick's Day should be catchy, memorable, and have a connection to the holiday or Irish culture. It should also be short and easy to remember.

2. Can you give an example of a catchy St. Patrick's Day slogan?

Sure! "Lucky you, it's St. Patty's Day!" is a catchy slogan that incorporates the holiday's lucky theme and plays on the word "Patty" for St. Patrick.

3. Do I have to include references to leprechauns or pots of gold in my slogan?

No, it's not necessary to include these elements in your slogan. While they are commonly associated with St. Patrick's Day, there are many other themes and symbols that can be used in a catchy slogan.

4. Can I use a pun in my St. Patrick's Day slogan?

Absolutely! Puns can be a great way to make your slogan clever and memorable. Just make sure it's relevant to the holiday and not offensive.

5. How can I make my St. Patrick's Day slogan stand out?

To make your slogan stand out, try using a unique play on words, incorporating rhyming or alliteration, or using a bold and eye-catching font. You can also add graphics or images to make it visually appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • janezapchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies