• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Black Aprons: $15 + Shipping Each

In summary, the new black aprons are made of a durable and lightweight polyester material, with adjustable neck straps and waist ties for a comfortable fit. Personalization services are not currently offered, but may be in the future. The aprons are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat, and bulk discounts are available for orders of 10 or more aprons.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have 2 (new in package) black aprons $15 plus shipping each if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Apron Black 1.JPG
    Apron Black 1.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 430
  • Apron Black 2.JPG
    Apron Black 2.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 441
  • Apron Black 3.JPG
    Apron Black 3.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 435
Yes, I am interested in the aprons. Could you please provide more information on the size and style of the aprons? Thank you!

Hi there! I might be interested in purchasing one of your black aprons. Can you provide more information about the size and material of the apron? Also, how much would shipping cost? Thank you!

1. What is the material of the new black aprons?

The new black aprons are made of a durable and lightweight polyester material, which is perfect for cooking and baking in the kitchen.

2. Are the new black aprons adjustable?

Yes, the new black aprons feature an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing for a comfortable and customizable fit for all body types.

3. Can I personalize the new black aprons with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization services for the new black aprons. However, we may consider adding this option in the future.

4. How do I care for the new black aprons?

The new black aprons are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing them with similar colors and avoiding the use of bleach to maintain the apron's color and quality.

5. Do you offer bulk discounts for the new black aprons?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more aprons. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchefjane