• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum

In summary, the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and access resources related to the Pampered Partner Plus program. To join, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant with an active account on the program. The forum is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Guidelines for posting include being respectful and professional, avoiding self-promotion, and staying relevant to the Pampered Chef business and program. The forum is not for trading or selling products, but for discussion and support for growing your business as a consultant.
pamperedharriet
Any chance of getting one so all of the posts are together. They are all over the place and people tend to ask the same questions. If we had a place for that subject we could know where to find our answers and post our comments and suggestions.

Thanks, Greg.

Hear Ye Hear Ye....I second this vote....the PP3 is wonderful but sure does have some "quirks" and being a "NEW software" it would be a GREAT place to alert each other to those little "bugs" and also be able to let Tech Support know as well.

:D :D

I third that vote.

Harriet,

What are the missing reports that you have found so far?

Last edited:
Another vote for that

You could rename the website section to "technology" or "computer" or something that allows posts about all computer related issues, including PP3, to be in one spot.....

That's a great suggestion (renaming the website section)! It would really help to have one locale for PP3 questions....since it's usually a crisis when we're seeking answers! :)

Greeeeegggg...Oh Greeeeegggg. Can you hear us Greg ;)

Another VOTE FOR THIS ONE!!

Thanks so much Greg!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

1. What is the purpose of the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum?

The Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and ask questions about the Pampered Partner Plus program. It is also a place to access resources and support for growing your business through the program.

2. How do I join the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum?

To join the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant and have an active account on the Pampered Partner Plus program. Once you have an account, you can log in to the forum using your Pampered Chef consultant credentials.

3. Can I access the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum on my mobile device?

Yes, the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device and access the forum from there.

4. Are there any guidelines for posting on the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum?

Yes, there are guidelines for posting on the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum. These guidelines include being respectful and professional, avoiding self-promotion, and keeping posts relevant to the Pampered Chef business and the Pampered Partner Plus program.

5. Can I use the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum to request or offer trades for Pampered Chef products?

No, the Need a Pampered Partner Plus/P3 Forum is not intended for trading or selling Pampered Chef products. It is a forum for discussion and support related to the Pampered Partner Plus program and growing your business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebeccastt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cajunchelle