• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Party With a Friend!

To reach your goal of $1250 in sales, it is recommended to have at least 4 cooking shows scheduled before you sign up and to submit your agreement as soon as possible to allow enough time for your kit to arrive.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so my friend and I are signing up for pampered chef around the same time and we are going to throw a mystery hostest party together in our first month and then we will split the profits. My question is we have to enter all the orders in together so does only one of us get to claim the party as our sales or is their a way to have it count for both? We are both signing in Feb and are trying to get the $1250 in sales so if we can some how do this spilt or something that would be great.I hope that makes since.Please help

No...two consultants cannot split it. Only one can submit it as a show, and will get the commission for it. The only thing you could split would be the orders and submit your OWN. So for example- say you had $600 in sales TOTAL. You could each submit a $300 show or split the orders based on her guests/your guests, etc.IMHO - Your BEST bet for getting your $1250 in sales in your 30-days, is to have at least 4 COOKING Shows on your calendar (each of you) before you even sign/submit your agreement. Allow 1 week for your kit to arrive from when you sign- so if you sign Feb 25th, you're kit will arrive around March 3-4th. Plan to have your First show March 6th!, and then the next 3 weeks have shows. Your 30-day mark will be 30 days from when your kit arrives (approximately)...so about April 2-4th timeframe.

Unfortunately, only one of you can claim the party as your sales. The party host will have to choose who they want to credit the sales to when they place their order. However, you can split the profits from the party as you had planned. It is important to communicate with each other and the party host about this arrangement to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

What exactly is a "Mystery Party With a Friend!"?

A "Mystery Party With a Friend!" is a fun and interactive cooking party where you and your friend will work together to make a delicious meal using Pampered Chef products. The twist is that you won't know what you'll be cooking until the party starts!

How many people can participate in a "Mystery Party With a Friend!"?

The party is designed for two people, hence the "With a Friend!" aspect. However, if you have a larger group, you can split into pairs and have multiple "Mystery Parties" going on at once.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate in a "Mystery Party With a Friend!"?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our recipes are designed for all skill levels and our consultants will be there to guide and assist you every step of the way.

What are some examples of the types of meals that could be made at a "Mystery Party With a Friend!"?

The meals are a surprise, so we can't give away too much! But some examples of past "Mystery Party" meals include homemade pizza, stir-fry, and even a dessert fondue.

How do I host a "Mystery Party With a Friend!"?

Hosting a "Mystery Party With a Friend!" is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and invite your friend. Your consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients and cooking supplies, and guide you and your friend through the entire cooking experience. It's a great way to have fun while learning new cooking skills and trying out delicious recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefAna