• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Hostess Gifts at My Pampered Chef Party - RSVP Now!

In summary, a Mystery Hostess Party is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party where guests have a chance to win all the hostess rewards by making a purchase. Throughout the party, the consultant will draw names and award prizes, with the final name drawn receiving the hostess rewards. Hosting a Mystery Hostess Party is a fun and interactive way to gather friends and family, with the added excitement of extra prizes and incentives provided by the consultant. To be entered into the drawing, guests must make a purchase, but there are plenty of affordable and useful products to choose from. The hostess rewards are based on the total party sales and can include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess-only items.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Be A Mystery Hostess

I’m Having A Pampered Chef Party In My Home And One Of You
Will Win The Hostess Gifts

Your Name Will Be Entered In The Drawing For Each Of
The Following Reasons:

1. Attend The Party
2. Bring A Guest
3. Bring A Prepaid Outside Order
4. Date A Party Of Your Own And Receive 5 Entries!

It’s Fun!!! It’s Easy!!!

You May Win All Of The Hostess Gifts!!
Don’t Hide Your Face. Plan To Attend.

Your Pampered Chef Consultant:

Date: _____________________ Time: ___________
Where: ___________________________________
Rsvp: _________________________________

I like this one and will use it for the next open house show of my own I do.

Hi there!

I just wanted to say how excited I am for your upcoming Pampered Chef party! The idea of being a mystery hostess and potentially winning all the hostess gifts is so intriguing. I love a good mystery!

I also think it's great that there are so many ways to enter the drawing. Attending the party, bringing a guest, and even bringing a prepaid outside order - it's all so easy and fun! And I definitely want to take advantage of the opportunity to earn 5 entries by hosting my own party. Who wouldn't want to win all the hostess gifts?

I can't wait for the party and to see what amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer. Thank you for the invitation and I'll definitely be there!

Best,

What is a Mystery Hostess Party?

A Mystery Hostess Party is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. Instead of having a designated hostess, all guests who make a purchase at the party are entered into a drawing to become the "mystery hostess" and receive all the hostess rewards.

How does the Mystery Hostess Party work?

At the beginning of the party, all guests will be entered into a drawing to become the mystery hostess. Throughout the party, the consultant will draw names and award prizes to the guests. At the end of the party, the final name drawn will be the mystery hostess and will receive all the hostess rewards based on the total party sales.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Hostess Party?

Hosting a Mystery Hostess Party is a great way to get friends and family together for a fun and interactive cooking experience. It also gives everyone a chance to win the hostess rewards, instead of just one designated hostess. Plus, as the consultant, I will provide extra prizes and incentives throughout the party to make it even more exciting!

Do I have to make a purchase to be entered into the drawing?

Yes, in order to be entered into the drawing, you must make a purchase at the party. But don't worry, there are plenty of affordable and useful products to choose from, and you have a chance to win all the hostess rewards!

What are the hostess rewards for the Mystery Hostess Party?

The hostess rewards for the Mystery Hostess Party are based on the total party sales. They can include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess-only items. As the consultant, I will work with the mystery hostess to select the rewards that best fit their needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Jillybill
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking