• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up an Open House w/Mystery Hosts: Tips & Hints

Follow up with attendees after the event and thank them for coming. This is also a great opportunity to collect feedback and suggestions for future events. In summary, to set up an open house with a couple mystery hosts in Beta, you can use a platform like Eventbrite or create a website for the event. Make sure to provide a way for people to contact the mystery hosts and communicate clearly with them about their roles and responsibilities. Using social media and offering incentives can also help make the event a success. Don't forget to follow up with attendees and gather feedback for future events.
gtrchic05
I want to do an open house with a couple mystery hosts at the end of this month. The problem is, I don't know how to put this into Beta. What do I put under the host's name? What do I put under the host's e-mail address? Am I able to change these once I know who the host is? I want to be able to set up the show so I can put the show page address on my flyers.

Any other hints/tips would be most helpful. This is the first time I'm doing one of these.

The best way to set up an open house with a couple mystery hosts is to use a platform such as Eventbrite. Eventbrite allows you to set up an event page where you can list your mystery hosts and their contact information. You can also set up registration for the event, which is a great way to track attendance. Once you know who your hosts are, you can update their information on the event page. You will also be able to easily share the event page URL via flyers or other marketing materials. If you don't want to use a platform such as Eventbrite, you can also create a website for the open house. You can add bios and contact information for the mystery hosts and provide an RSVP form on the site. This will also allow you to track attendance. No matter which method you choose, it is important that you provide a way for people to contact the mystery hosts in case they have questions or need more information. Good luck!

To set up an open house with mystery hosts in Beta, you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your Beta account and go to the "Events" tab. Click on "Create New Event" on the top right corner of the page.2. Under the "Event Details" section, enter the name of your event. You can either put "Open House with Mystery Hosts" or come up with a creative name that will pique people's interest.3. In the "Host Information" section, you can either put your own name and email address or leave it blank for now. You can always edit this information later once you have confirmed your mystery hosts.4. Under the "Event Description" section, you can include a brief overview of what the open house will be about and mention that there will be mystery hosts.5. In the "Location" section, enter the address of the open house or simply put "Online" if the event will be held virtually.6. Set the date and time for your open house under the "Date & Time" section.7. Under the "Guests" section, you can either select "Public" if you want anyone to be able to join the event or select "Private" if you only want to invite specific people.8. In the "Show Page URL" section, you can customize the URL for your event page. This is the link that you can include on your flyers and other promotional materials.9. Click on "Save" to create your event.10. Once you have confirmed your mystery hosts, you can go back to your event page and click on "Edit Event" to update the host information. You can also add their names and email addresses under the "Host Information" section.11. You can then share the updated event page with your hosts so they can invite their friends and family to the open house as well.Some tips for hosting a successful open house with mystery hosts:- Make sure to communicate clearly with your mystery hosts about their roles and responsibilities. They should be comfortable with promoting the event and inviting their contacts to attend.- Consider offering incentives for the mystery hosts, such as free products or discounts, to motivate them to invite more people.- Use social media to promote the event and encourage your mystery hosts to do the same.- Have a clear plan for the event, including any special promotions or games you may have, and make sure to communicate this to your

What are the benefits of having a mystery host for an open house?

Having a mystery host for an open house can create excitement and anticipation for your guests. It also encourages them to bring friends and family, which can lead to more sales and potential customers. In addition, a mystery host can help generate higher sales as guests will be more likely to make a purchase in hopes of being chosen as the host and receiving the host rewards.

How do I choose a mystery host for my open house?

The best way to choose a mystery host is to randomly select a guest’s name from a hat or use a random generator. This ensures fairness and avoids any potential conflicts or favoritism. It’s important to make sure all guests are aware of the mystery host beforehand and understand the rules and benefits.

What are some tips for setting up an open house with mystery hosts?

First, make sure to promote the event and the mystery host concept to your guests. This will help generate interest and excitement. Next, set a goal for the event and communicate it to your guests. This could be a certain amount of sales or number of guests in attendance. Lastly, have fun with the mystery host aspect and consider offering additional incentives for the host such as a gift or discount on their purchase.

How can I keep track of the mystery host’s sales?

One option is to have a separate order form or tracking sheet specifically for the mystery host’s sales. This will make it easier to calculate their total sales at the end of the event. You can also use a spreadsheet or online tracking tool to keep track of the sales and calculate the host rewards.

What should I do if the mystery host is unable to attend the open house?

If the chosen mystery host is unable to attend the open house, you can either choose a new host from the remaining guests or allow the original host to still receive the rewards. Make sure to communicate this decision to all guests and clarify any confusion. It’s also a good idea to have a backup plan in case the original host is unable to attend at the last minute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies