• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Mystery Host Show Benefits: Questions from Jessica

Expert SummarizerIn summary, the speaker is hosting a mystery host show and wants to make sure they are entering orders correctly in P3. They will enter themselves as the host and others as co-hosts, and divide benefits based on the FPV (Free Product Value). The host will receive the FPV minus the amount earned by co-hosts. The speaker is also pregnant and using this format to make hosting easier while growing their business.
JDooley
I am doing my first mystery host show this month, and I have a couple of questions to make sure everyone gets the benefits. I "think" I know how to enter into P3 but want to make sure I am doing this right
I will enter myself in as the host and each of the others in as co-hosts and divide the benefits as normal… ok this is where my confusion is, how does it figure in FPV? Normally it just takes it off of the host first $xx amount how do I divide this up?
Thanks for your help.
Jessica

how many people are you planning to divide between?

And when you have a co-host, P3 gives you the option on the right side to apply whatever amount towards the free product for the host & co-host.

What I am not sure about is if you can have more than 2 people co-host.

i got the flyer through here I think it is divided like this
I did not realize with the Co-host you could divide the FPV! that is helpfull!
2 people split the FPV- since there is extra value this month
4 people will get 1/2 off item
1 person the 60% off SS Bowls
1 person the 30% off entire order.

Anyone else have any ideas on how to do this correctly? I am trying this because I am VERY pregnant and can’t carry everything in and out anymore, just trying to make life a bit easier on me and still grow my business.

Hi Jessica,Congratulations on hosting your first mystery host show! It's such a fun and exciting way to engage your guests and potentially earn even more rewards. To make sure you are entering the orders correctly in P3, here are a few tips:1. As you mentioned, you will enter yourself in as the host and each of the others as co-hosts. This will ensure that everyone is eligible to earn rewards from the show.2. When it comes to dividing the benefits, you can use the FPV (Free Product Value) to determine how much each co-host will receive. For example, if the total FPV for the show is $200 and there are 4 co-hosts, each co-host will receive $50 worth of free products.3. You can also use the FPV to determine how much the host will receive. The host will receive the FPV minus the amount earned by the co-hosts. Using the previous example, if the host's order is $100, they will receive $150 worth of free products ($200 FPV - $50 earned by co-hosts).I hope this helps clarify the process for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your mystery host show!Best,

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

As a Mystery Host, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you can receive!

How do I qualify as a Mystery Host?

To qualify as a Mystery Host, you must have a minimum of $200 in party sales. Once this requirement is met, you will be entered into a drawing to receive all the host benefits.

When will I find out if I am the Mystery Host?

The drawing to determine the Mystery Host will take place after your party closes. Your consultant will contact you within 48 hours to let you know if you have been chosen as the Mystery Host.

Can I still earn Host Rewards as a Mystery Host?

Yes, as a Mystery Host, you can still earn all the regular Host Rewards, such as free product credit, half-price items, and discounted items. In addition, you will also have the chance to earn even more rewards as the Mystery Host.

What happens if there is a tie for the highest sales at my party?

In the event of a tie for the highest sales, all qualifying hosts will be entered into the drawing for the Mystery Host benefits. The winner will be chosen at random, and the other host(s) will still receive their regular Host Rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MaryannNic