• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up Mystery Host Show on PWS: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to set up a show through PWS for Mystery host, you would need to list the hosts separately, then create one show in P3. You would need to keep track of who's order goes with each host.
Becky0216
How do you set up a show on PWS for Mystery host? I have 3 people that want to collect some orders online. If I list each person individually, I won't be able to combine them later will I? What is the best way to do this?
Thanks
Becky

All of the orders for shows through your PWS must be entered into P3 manually, so yes, you'll be able to combine them. List them separately on your website, then create one show in P3. You'll need to keep track of who's order goes with each host.

I am new but just an idea.....you put it online as "mystery host" as the name but then the participants have to tell you who it is ordering under them so you can manually keep track of their sales for the contest. That way if you see an order for Jane Doe under your Mystery Host name and Susie has previously told you that Jane Doe would be ordering then you know to count that to Susie. Just a thought.

I've done the mystery host thing as the name before & while it does work, I've had a lot of confused guests. They're trying to find the name of their friend that told them to order & can't. I would list the 3 people separately.

If I did them seperate on my website, how would I import them to P3? Doesn't it automatically have to go into that show? CC info is not completely displayed so I wouldn't be able to copy it.
I like the idea of Mystery Host as the guest.
Thanks

You would have to manually enter the orders into P3 if you listed each of the people gathering orders separately.

Just remember that easier for you doesn't neccessarily mean easier for the hosts/guests.

I never manually entered orders from the website. How do I get the payment info then?

You should be able to click on the order number from within your PWS (in the work with your shows section). It should then take you to another screen where you can see the cc number. If not, making it 'printable' should allow you to do that.

ok thanks.

1. What is a Mystery Host Show on PWS?

A Mystery Host Show on PWS is a type of virtual party where the host remains anonymous until the end. Guests make purchases through the party's unique link and are entered into a drawing to win the host rewards. It's a fun and interactive way to engage guests and boost sales!

2. How do I set up a Mystery Host Show on PWS?

To set up a Mystery Host Show on PWS, log into your consultant account and navigate to the "Parties" tab. Click on the "Create a New Party" button and select "Mystery Host Show" as the party type. Follow the prompts to customize your show and invite guests. You can also find detailed instructions in the Pampered Chef consultant manual.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful Mystery Host Show on PWS?

First, make sure to promote your party on social media and through personal invitations. Encourage guests to participate by offering an incentive or prize for those who make a purchase. It's also helpful to have a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of guests. And don't forget to have fun and engage with your guests during the party!

4. Can I still earn host rewards as the consultant for a Mystery Host Show on PWS?

Yes, as the consultant, you are still eligible to earn host rewards for a Mystery Host Show on PWS. You can either choose to use the rewards for yourself or offer them as an additional prize to the mystery host winner. Just make sure to clarify this with your guests before the party begins.

5. How do I select the winner for the Mystery Host Show on PWS?

At the end of the party, you can use the "Mystery Host Drawing" tool in your consultant account to randomly select the winner from all the guests who made purchases. You can also manually enter any additional entries from guests who did not make purchases but still want to be entered into the drawing. Make sure to announce the winner and congratulate them on their prize!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies