• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Bookings for 1/2 Price Conference - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Host did not respond to the email and is planning to call tonight or tomorrow. The goal is to get them to participate in the mystery host show.
LBurke
I sent out an email last week to several people asking them to participate in a mystery host show... I didn't hear back from anyone and am planning on making calls tonight or tomorrow to follow up... any ideas on wording to talk them into it?

I was doing great with bookings for 1/2 price conference and then had one call this morning to reschedule (outside the time frame) and am worried that another one might fall through. We have a new addition on the way and 1/2 price conference could really help out on the finances!

followup callsAs far as your fear of losing your booking - just practice great Host Coaching and try to change your thoughts to positive ones!

For Followup Calls - just tell them you are following up from you Mystery Host Email to see if they are interested OR need more information on it.

I am doing a $1000 Mystery Host (in conjunction with my Spring Kickoff Open House) and am telling them that everyone is going to win something....

THanks... I'd feel better about it if I could get ahold of her on the phone... she seemed really excited when we booked and said she had several friends who were excited, but wasn't sure on the date and I havent' been able to get ahold of her since. Here's positive thoughts that tonights call will go well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

positive positiveI had a Host who I had a 'bad' feeling about from the beginning and she did end up cancelling. But I think my lack of Host Coaching has something to do with it - if you feel like your Host MAY cancel - I think we need to help her with Host Coaching and give her reassurance - that might make them keep a date and have a great show! :)

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about the bookings for your 1/2 price conference and the potential impact on your finances with a new addition on the way. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any responses to your email yet. When following up with potential hosts, it's important to focus on the benefits they will receive by hosting a mystery show. You can mention the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as the chance to have a fun and unique experience with their friends. You can also remind them that your business is important to you and their support would mean a lot. I'm sure they would love to help you out and have a great time while doing so. Good luck with your follow-up calls!

1. What is the cost for the "Secure Bookings for 1/2 Price Conference"?

The cost for the conference varies depending on the location and date. However, with our current promotion, you can secure your booking for half the original price.

2. How do I secure my booking for the conference?

To secure your booking, you can either call our customer service hotline or book online through our website. You will be asked to provide your personal information and make a payment to confirm your booking.

3. Can I cancel or transfer my booking for the conference?

Yes, you can cancel or transfer your booking up to a certain date before the conference. Please refer to our cancellation and transfer policy for more information.

4. Is there a limit to the number of people I can book for the conference?

There is no limit to the number of people you can book for the conference. However, seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

5. What is included in the conference package?

The conference package includes admission to all sessions and workshops, conference materials, and meals and refreshments during the conference. Accommodation and transportation are not included in the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
linojackie
  • soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debswork
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies