• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become the Mystery Host and Get Bookings - My First Super Starter Month!

In summary, the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn additional host rewards by reaching certain sales goals during their first month. To qualify, they must sign up as a new consultant and submit at least $650 in sales. The benefits of participating include free products, discounted items, and kickstarting their business. The host rewards are determined by the total sales from the first month and other promotions can still be participated in, but will not count towards the Mystery Host rewards.
Pampered Amber
Does anybody have a flyer I could use for a mystery host. I wanted to leave some catalogs at my husbands work and give everyone the chance to be the host...which may lead to some bookings. Thanks for your help. This is my first super starter month. Thanks.

That's a great idea! If you do a search here on this site (under the search menu option up there) and type in mystery host, you'll get lots of postings about it and I know there are flyers people have posted. Or just go to the files section and browse for one. Sorry, I don't have one, I've just used them off this site. Good luck!

Here are a few that I found

Attachments

• mysteryhostinvitation.doc
    102 KB · Views: 920
  • mysteryhostopenhouse.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 886
  • You are invited to my Pampered Chef Party.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,068
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

What is the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion?

The "Become the Mystery Host" promotion is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants. During your first month as a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn additional host rewards by reaching certain sales goals.

How do I qualify for the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion?

To qualify for the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion, you must sign up as a new consultant and submit at least $650 in sales during your first month. This can be a combination of personal sales and party orders.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion?

As the Mystery Host, you will have the opportunity to earn additional host rewards, including free products and discounted items. This promotion also helps you kickstart your business and build a strong customer base in your first month.

How are the host rewards determined for the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion?

The host rewards for the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion are determined by the total sales from your first month as a consultant. The higher your sales, the more rewards you can earn. The rewards are based on the standard host rewards chart.

Can I still participate in other promotions and incentives while doing the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion?

Yes, you can still participate in other promotions and incentives while doing the "Become the Mystery Host" promotion. However, the sales from those promotions will not count towards your total for the Mystery Host rewards. They will only count towards the specific promotion or incentive you are participating in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66