• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show - Get the Details Here!

The show will be submitted in the mystery host's name, meaning they will receive all the host rewards, but the consultant is still responsible for organizing and hosting the party. In summary, a mystery host show is a fun and engaging way to hold a party and reward one lucky guest with all the host benefits.
sprinklesteen
Hi all!

Please forgive my ignorance, as I'm a new consultant who STILL hasn't done her first show. :grumpy: (It was supposed to be tonight, but the host cancelled on me...I'm more than a little frustrated right now! Anyway...)

I've seen several posts referring to a 'mystery host show'. Can someone fill me in on the details of this?? What is it??

Thanks!
Amy

You have a party, since you are new have a grand opening party at your house or somewhere that can accomodate a group of people. Everyone that comes get chances to be the Mystery Host, which means that one person gets all the benefits of the show, but you do all the work. You can do all kinds of things for them to earn the mystery host, do a drawing, or game, or something that is interesting. The show will be submitted in your mystery hosts name, and she can collect more orders if she wants to, if you give her more time after the party.

A mystery host show is a type of party where the host is not known to the guests until the end of the party. This can be done in a few different ways:1. The host is selected randomly from the guest list at the end of the party. This can be done by drawing names out of a hat, using a random number generator, or any other method.2. The host is chosen based on who has the highest sales or bookings at the end of the party. This can create friendly competition among guests and encourage them to purchase or book more.3. The host is chosen based on a specific criteria, such as the person who brought the most guests, the person who participated the most in the party, or the person who answered the most trivia questions correctly.The benefit of a mystery host show is that it creates excitement and anticipation throughout the party, as guests don't know who will be the host and potentially win the host rewards. It can also encourage guests to participate more and potentially increase sales and bookings.

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host is not revealed until the end. This means that all the guests who make a purchase during the party have a chance to be chosen as the host and earn all the host rewards and benefits.

2. How does a Mystery Host Show work?

At the start of the party, the host will provide a link or code for guests to use when placing their orders. This link or code will be associated with the Mystery Host Show and at the end of the party, one guest will be randomly selected as the host and receive all the host rewards.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show allows you to earn all the host rewards and benefits without having to do any of the work! You also get the excitement of potentially being chosen as the host and receiving a special surprise at the end of the party.

4. How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen at random using a computer-generated selection process. This ensures that all guests have an equal chance of being chosen as the host.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I don't get chosen as the Mystery Host?

Absolutely! Even if you are not chosen as the Mystery Host, you can still earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from the party. Plus, you will still have the opportunity to participate in any other host specials or promotions that may be offered during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies