• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I handle drawing the same person twice in a Mystery Host show?

In summary, the host special is only given out to the first person who draws a name, and the other people who draw names get either the free or half-price item.
mellowfairy
Hi everyone,
I've been a member for a little while and have just been reading a lot of posts. (Thank you all for your help!) This is my first post, though. I am hosting a Mystery Host show tomorrow night and have a question. I'm doing the show where you get tickets for certain things and I'm drawing at the end to see who gets the free, half price and host special. If you've done this before, how did you handle if you draw someone twice? Do they get both benefits or once they are drawn, they can't win anything else? Thanks in advance!

I usually only give away the free. I don't do the half-price or the host special (since I don't make any $$ off of it). If my free winner asks about the host special I will offer it to her.

If you are giving out mulitple tickets based on rsvp, orders, bringing a guest, booking a show...then they have more chances to win or be picked. You'd have to decide if you want to draw another name, but if they got more than one ticket, I'd give them whatever benefit you are giving away at that time. I also had a big bag of items that I'd accumulated from conference boxes or discontinued items that I drew names throughout the show and pretty much everyone got something from that. Just decide before you go into the show. If you have 2-3 1/2 price items, pull a ticket for each one. There are so many possibilities.

You could have three gift bags set up labelled FREE Item Giveaway, Half Price Item, Host Special. The guest decides which bag they want to put their tickets in. Most people will choose the FREE products bag, but people with multiple tickets might choose to put their name in the other bags to increase their odds of winning. Pull only one name from each bag. If the same person wins more than one thing, they deserve it for having more tickets!

sells-a-lott said:
You could have three gift bags set up labelled FREE Item Giveaway, Half Price Item, Host Special. The guest decides which bag they want to put their tickets in. Most people will choose the FREE products bag, but people with multiple tickets might choose to put their name in the other bags to increase their odds of winning. Pull only one name from each bag. If the same person wins more than one thing, they deserve it for having more tickets!

I seriously LOVE :love: this idea!!

Thanks! First ever post on the forum - just joined 5 minutes ago! LOL

Thanks so much for all your suggestions! I love the gift bag idea and I'm going to do that tonight!

Let me know how it works and maybe I'll use my own idea! LOL

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end of the event. All guests who make a purchase at the party will have a chance to be selected as the Mystery Host and earn rewards.

How does the Mystery Host Show work?

At the beginning of the party, each guest will be given a chance to enter their name into a random drawing to be selected as the Mystery Host. Throughout the party, guests can make purchases and for every $15 they spend, they will receive an additional entry into the drawing. At the end of the party, one name will be randomly selected as the Mystery Host.

What are the rewards for the Mystery Host?

The Mystery Host will receive a percentage of the total sales from the party as credit towards their own Pampered Chef purchases. The percentage may vary depending on the total sales of the party. The host can also earn discounted or free products based on the total sales of the party.

Can I still earn rewards if I am not selected as the Mystery Host?

Yes, all guests who make a purchase at the party will earn rewards based on the total sales. The more guests make purchases, the higher the rewards will be for everyone. Additionally, the host may also offer other incentives or prizes for guests who make purchases at the party.

How will I know if I am selected as the Mystery Host?

If you are selected as the Mystery Host, you will be notified at the end of the party. The host will also contact you to discuss your rewards and how to redeem them. If you are not present at the party, the host will contact you via phone or email to inform you of your selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MaryannNic