• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Change the Host Name on a Mystery Host Show for Beta?

In summary, a Mystery Host Set up for Beta is a promotional event where a host purchases a set amount of products and invites guests to join a virtual party. The host's guests have the opportunity to place orders and one guest is randomly chosen to receive the host's benefits at the end of the event. There is a minimum purchase amount for guests to be eligible for the benefits and the host can also participate as a guest, but may not receive the benefits if their name is chosen. The benefits are determined based on total sales and distributed to the randomly chosen guest after the event.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is anyone on Beta that has done a Mystery Host Show? I just started with Beta and wanted to do a Mystery Host show for July, but I'm unsure how to set it up. I've heard that once it's created, you can't add a co-host. So I just want to be sure I can change the name of host & co-host once orders have been entered so that I won't have to recreate the show and call all the guests for their credit card info again.

Hi Amanda,Just recently signed up with PC and was interested in doing a Mystery Host show. How did you go about doing it?? Were you able to in Beta?

One thing you can do as far as Credit Cards, is fill out a paper receipt, or make note of the credit cards somewhere (at least for those in which they give them to you...I always write them on their paper receipt, so I have a copy to enter). Then if you have to change the show somehow, you can reenter the information from those CC #s. just destroy the numbers written after you have submitted the show (I have a shredder).But not sure how that works with Beta. I'm still not on that system.

1. What is a Mystery Host Set up for Beta?

A Mystery Host Set up for Beta is a promotional event where a host purchases a set amount of products and invites guests to join a virtual party. The host's guests then have the opportunity to place orders and possibly win the host's benefits for the event.

2. How does the Mystery Host Set up for Beta work?

The host purchases a set amount of products and invites guests to join the virtual party. The host sets up a party link for the guests to use when placing their orders. At the end of the event, the host's benefits are tallied and one guest is randomly chosen to receive those benefits.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount for guests to be eligible for the Mystery Host benefits?

Yes, guests must make a minimum purchase amount to be eligible for the Mystery Host benefits. The amount may vary depending on the host's chosen set up for the event.

4. Can the host participate in the Mystery Host Set up for Beta as a guest?

Yes, the host can also participate in the event as a guest. However, if the host's name is randomly chosen to receive the benefits, another guest will be selected to receive them instead.

5. How are the Mystery Host benefits determined and distributed?

The host's benefits for the event are determined based on the total sales from the guests. The host will receive a percentage of those sales as their benefits. The benefits are then distributed to the randomly chosen guest once the event has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mama2emma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • MarineGurl020412