• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Secret to a Free Conference Ticket with Our Mystery Host Program

In summary, the Mystery Host Program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn a chance to win a free conference ticket by hosting a party or gathering. To participate, one must meet the minimum sales requirement and have their name entered into a drawing. The minimum sales requirement varies and multiple parties can increase the chances of winning, as long as each party meets the requirement. The winner will be announced after the promotional period ends.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I need someone to please help me develop a Mystery Host program for this month. I really want to go to conference but have nothing on my calendar for this month. I did the Home show this past weekend and that has helped me get bookings for April, May, and June. I would really like to earn conf for free and use the commission from the other shows for hotel, and airfare money. I know how to do the mystery host idea but the whole 'who gets what for free/discounts are confusing to me...Thanks in advance :)

Trying to bump for newer people

Has anyone put together a Mystery Host Flyer for June?

Hi there! I would be happy to help you develop a Mystery Host program for this month. It's a great way to boost your bookings and potentially earn conference for free. I completely understand your confusion about who gets what for free/discounts, but I can assure you it's not as complicated as it may seem. We can work together to come up with a clear and fair system for your Mystery Host program. Let's chat more about it and I'll guide you through the process. Looking forward to helping you achieve your goals!

1. What is the Mystery Host Program?

The Mystery Host Program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have a chance at earning a free conference ticket by hosting a party or gathering.

2. How do I participate in the Mystery Host Program?

To participate in the Mystery Host Program, all you have to do is host a Pampered Chef party or gathering and meet the minimum sales requirement. Your name will then be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a free conference ticket.

3. What is the minimum sales requirement to qualify for the Mystery Host Program?

The minimum sales requirement for the Mystery Host Program varies depending on the current promotion or offer. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific requirement for the time of your party.

4. Can I host multiple parties to increase my chances of winning a free conference ticket?

Yes, you can host multiple parties during the promotional period to increase your chances of winning a free conference ticket. However, each party must meet the minimum sales requirement to be entered into the drawing.

5. When will the winner of the free conference ticket be announced?

The winner of the free conference ticket will be announced after the promotional period ends. The exact date and time will be determined by Pampered Chef and will be communicated to all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • gussey30