• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Secrets of a Mystery Host Show with Annie - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, a Mystery Host Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to offer an extra incentive for customers to host a cooking party. The flyer works by randomly selecting a party host from all the guests who attend the party, giving them all the benefits of hosting without actually hosting. Being the Mystery Host is not necessary to receive rewards, and the chances of being selected are increased by inviting more guests. The flyer can be used for both in-person and online parties.
chefannie
I really need help - my show cancelled next week and I refuse to have another September (had 2 shows and they both cancelled). Does anyone have the instructions for how to do a Mystery Host show? I would like to try one to make up for the party that cancelled? Thanks. Annie

The way I have done it, I invite everyone to a "Mystery Host" open house, and tell them they will get to sample new recipes and see new products from the new catalog. I also tell them they will be entered into a drawing to win the host benefits for attending, bringing a guest, RSVPing, etc. When I give out the host benefits, I split them up - so one person gets the Monthly Host Special, one person gets the half-priced item (if there's more than one, I draw 2 winners), one person gets the unlimited discount (20 -30%) and one person gets 10% off for the year. The person who wins the 10% off for the year is the person whose name I enter the show under (having the items SHIPPED TO CONSULTANT to me in the address field). I calculate payment from everyone else for the items they select for the host benefits, after I take everyone's orders for the show. I also do some giveaways for those who don't win the drawing, like Season's Best recipe books, twixits, etc.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Hi Annie,I'm so sorry to hear that your show got cancelled. It's always disappointing when that happens, especially after having two cancelled in the same month. I can understand why you would want to try a Mystery Host show to make up for the lost party.To host a Mystery Host show, you'll first need to contact your consultant or the company directly to let them know that you want to host one. They will provide you with the necessary instructions and materials, such as a hostess packet and order forms.During the party, you will collect orders from your guests just like a regular party. However, instead of earning hostess rewards, all of the orders will be entered into a drawing for the hostess rewards. This means that one lucky guest will be chosen at random to receive all of the hostess rewards from the party.To make the party more exciting, you can also offer additional incentives for your guests to place orders, such as free shipping or a discount on their order. This will encourage them to participate and increase the chances of a higher hostess reward for the lucky winner.I hope this helps and that your Mystery Host show is a success! Best of luck to you.

What is a Mystery Host Flyer?

A Mystery Host Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to offer an extra incentive for customers to host a cooking party. It allows the party host to earn even more rewards and benefits by keeping the identity of the mystery host a secret until the party is over.

How does the Mystery Host Flyer work?

The Mystery Host Flyer works by randomly selecting a party host from all the guests who attend the cooking party. The chosen host will receive all the benefits and rewards that come with hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products and discounts, without having to actually host the party.

Do I have to be the Mystery Host to receive the rewards?

No, you do not have to be the Mystery Host to receive the rewards. The chosen host will be announced at the end of the party and all guests, including the mystery host, will still have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products and earn rewards based on their purchases.

How can I increase my chances of being the Mystery Host?

The Mystery Host is chosen randomly, so there is no guaranteed way to increase your chances of being selected. However, the more guests you invite to the cooking party, the higher the chances are of being chosen as the Mystery Host.

Can I use the Mystery Host Flyer for online parties?

Yes, the Mystery Host Flyer can be used for both in-person and online parties. The chosen host will still receive the same rewards and benefits, and the mystery will be revealed at the end of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • nascarcooker
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • Christ Follower