• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unforgettable Open House with DS Ladies: $959 in Sales and Counting!

In summary, Linda had an Open House yesterday with 4 other DS ladies. It was so much fun! Her sales are at $959 and she expects a few more today. She's so excited.....Miami Beach is less than $1400 in sales after this. Way to go Linda!!!!! WooHoo! That's great!!! Way to go! Great job Linda....have fun in the sun!!!! Congratulations! That's wonderful. YEA Linda! Congratulations! That is an incredible Open House.:thumbup:
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I had an Open House yesterday with 4 other DS ladies. It was so much fun! My sales are at $959 and I expect a few more today. I'm so excited.....Miami Beach is less than $1400 in sales after this.

Way to go Linda!!!!!

WooHoo! That's great!!! Way to go!

Great job Linda....have fun in the sun!!!!

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

YEA Linda! Congratulations! That is an incredible Open House.:thumbup:

And, on another subject....how are your dogs? Did you have to take them to the Vet?

Way to go, Linda!!! That is AWESOME! Congratulations! :D

That is awesome Linda!

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA Linda! Congratulations! That is an incredible Open House.:thumbup:

And, on another subject....how are your dogs? Did you have to take them to the Vet?

I was pleased - I always worry when I do something like this at my house with other DS people....but I did twice the sales as they did :D and I may have a booking from it.

The dogs are fine. One of them had an upset tummy that night :yuck:...but it's all good now. Thanks for asking.

Wonderful news!! How many people did you have go through?

@ 35-40 people came

When you do something like that, does everybody show up at once or is it a come and go like a craft fair?
If you can, explain how you did it.
Thanks,

Congrats & enjoy Miami Beach b/c I know you'll get it!

Awesome show results, Linda!!!!!! Congratulations!

Linda - Congrats on the successful open house.

did you send a flier or an email to your contact list? I am doing a "fair" with a few friends the Sunday after thanksgiving. We are setting up at a local coffee house and offering free coffee to all that attend amoung other door prizes and sales. I am debating if I should mail or email my contact list. We are hanging fliers around town to get the work out to the public.

Do you have something you can share? Thanks!!

Yahoo Linda, I'm glad it turned out so well :)

Dang, GO GIRL! If only I could have a boutique that HIGH! Congrats! Doesn't it feel good though to be the TOP SELLER of the vendors you are with! :) LOL Great job!

laylaleigh said:
Linda - Congrats on the successful open house.

did you send a flier or an email to your contact list? I am doing a "fair" with a few friends the Sunday after thanksgiving. We are setting up at a local coffee house and offering free coffee to all that attend amoung other door prizes and sales. I am debating if I should mail or email my contact list. We are hanging fliers around town to get the work out to the public.

Do you have something you can share? Thanks!!

This is what I sent. I emailed it and handed flyers to people when I saw them.

Attachments

• Join Us.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 325
heat123 said:
Dang, GO GIRL! If only I could have a boutique that HIGH! Congrats! Doesn't it feel good though to be the TOP SELLER of the vendors you are with! :) LOL Great job!

It feels real good! Sales are $988.82 now.....Miami is getting closer :D

Way to go Linda!!!!! :)
God bless,
Amanda

You go girl!!!! woo-hoo!!!! :)

pamperedlinda said:
This is what I sent. I emailed it and handed flyers to people when I saw them.

Linda - that is awesome!! thanks for sharing! i am planning on doing it as a mystery host too. did you explain it further in your email? did you attach the flier or insert it in the email?

Sorry for all the questions. I appreciate your help.

Layla - I did not explain further. I do a Mystery Host several times a year so most people already know the routine.

That's AWESOME Linda:D

DH just spent a few days at his sister's house and he said her cookware was total crap (his exact words). She's single and always go way out for us on Christmas so I asked him if he wanted to get her new cookware...he said sure! She's getting the 7-piece Exec set....woo hoo! Show is at $1261 right now :D Miami is @ 1000 point away now :D

pamperedlinda said:
DH just spent a few days at his sister's house and he said her cookware was total crap (his exact words). She's single and always go way out for us on Christmas so I asked him if he wanted to get her new cookware...he said sure! She's getting the 7-piece Exec set....woo hoo! Show is at $1261 right now :D Miami is @ 1000 point away now :D

WTG Linda!!! I know you will reach Miami!!!

And by the way, I wish you were my SIL with gift giving like that, ha!!!

jrstephens said:
WTG Linda!!! I know you will reach Miami!!!

And by the way, I wish you were my SIL with gift giving like that, ha!!!

DH asked if it would help me earn Miami, when I said yes, he said okay, go for it - he figures we're going to buy her somethig anyhow, why not spend more and get her something good and earn a trip too! Works for me :). I'm trying to figure out who else I need to pamper for Christmas before I close this show out. Teachers are getting trivets, My dad wants a new small saute pan....hmmm, who else.

What is "My Open House Rocked!"?

"My Open House Rocked!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can host an open house event to showcase and demonstrate our products to your friends and family. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and possibly earn free or discounted items.

How do I host an "My Open House Rocked!" event?

Hosting an "My Open House Rocked!" event is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your event. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your event a success. You can also host a virtual open house through our online platform.

What are the benefits of hosting an "My Open House Rocked!" event?

Hosting an "My Open House Rocked!" event comes with many benefits. You get to learn about our products and how to use them, you can earn free and discounted items, and you can have a fun and memorable experience with your friends and family. It's also a great opportunity to support a small business and connect with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I have to purchase anything at an "My Open House Rocked!" event?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at an "My Open House Rocked!" event. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, you will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions. Our consultants are also available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our products.

Can I host an "My Open House Rocked!" event more than once?

Yes, you can absolutely host multiple "My Open House Rocked!" events. In fact, many of our customers enjoy hosting annual or seasonal events to keep up with the latest products and promotions. Your consultant will be happy to work with you to plan and schedule future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PurpleAngel