• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Open House Went Really Well!

In summary, following up with guests after an open house is important for building relationships and potential sales. This can be done through personalized thank you notes or emails, special promotions, or invitations to host their own party. To keep the momentum going, offering limited time deals and providing assistance to attendees can be effective. Social media can also be leveraged to showcase the success of the open house and reach a wider audience. To turn first-time customers into repeat customers, excellent customer service, loyalty programs, and staying in touch through email or social media are key. The success of the first open house can also be used to grow the business by creating marketing materials, reaching out to potential hosts, offering incentives for referrals, and learning from the event for future
redsoxgirl
I just had to pat myself on the back a little - sorry :)

I did my first Open House on Saturday with Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, Creative Memories and Stampin' Up! and it went really well!
It was at the CM consultant's home and they had one last year, but this year I was asked to join.

I go over $350 in orders and everyone raved about the food (mini ham puffs, Caprece (sp?) pizza, cranberry bark and truffle brownie cups). I didn't get any bookings, but I got 10 new customers/leads!

I'm already looking forward to next year's OH!

Last edited:
Don't be sorry! That is what we are here for ~ to help celebrate your success! Sounds like it was a great success too!

WAHOO for you!:thumbup: :D :thumbup:

No need to apologize. We love it when people get to toot their own horns. Congratulations!

Congrats! Sounds like a fun day!
Lindsay, where in MA are you? I'm in Fitchburg. Where is your director located?

Thanks everyone!
Keri-Lyn, I'm near Sturbridge and my director is in Worcester.

Woo hoo! I'm happy for you!

Do you happen to still have the flier? I am looking to do a multi-vendor botique and am not feeling very creative at the moment!!

Thanks!!
[email protected]

Yea for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is from last November....

As a suggestion - when searching the archives, you might want to check and see first if the person who started the thread or the person you have questions for is still a member - click on their name to see. Then, send them a PM or an email with a question you might have for them.

1. How should I follow up with guests after a successful open house?

Following up with guests after an open house is crucial for building strong relationships and potential future sales. Consider sending a personalized thank you note or email to each guest, offering a special discount or promotion, or inviting them to host their own party to earn free products.

2. What are some ways to keep the momentum going after a successful open house?

One way to keep the momentum going is by offering a special deal or promotion for a limited time after the open house. You can also reach out to attendees and offer to help them with any questions or concerns they may have about the products they purchased or are interested in.

3. How can I use social media to leverage the success of my open house?

Social media is a great way to showcase the success of your open house and reach a larger audience. You can post photos or videos from the event, share customer testimonials, and even offer exclusive deals for those who follow or engage with your page. Don't forget to use hashtags and tag any attendees in your posts.

4. What are some tips for turning first-time customers into repeat customers?

Building a strong relationship with first-time customers is key to turning them into repeat customers. Make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with them after their purchase. You can also offer a loyalty program or rewards for repeat purchases, and keep them updated on new products or promotions through email or social media.

5. How can I use the success of my first open house to grow my business?

The success of your first open house can be a great opportunity to grow your business. Use customer testimonials and photos from the event to create marketing materials, reach out to potential hosts for future parties, and offer incentives for referrals. You can also use the event as a learning experience and make any necessary adjustments for future open houses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
krackley
Replies