• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Deep Covered Baker Leaks From the Bottom

In summary, you should probably get a new stone if you microwaved the chicken while it was in the baker.
lkspeir
I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem..........Yesterday I cooked the whole chicken in the microwave. I put the baker in my Crockpot insulated bag and took it to a salon for them to have from lunch. When I got there and pulled the baker out of the bag there was chicken broth in the bottom of the bag. I know it didn't spill - it was a pretty tight fit and there wasn't much in the bottom of the baker to start with. I wiped the bottom of the baker clean and sat it on a table to de-bone for the stylist to have sandwiches. Once again I picked up the baker and there was oily chicken residue on the table and the bottom of the baker was that way too.

Has anyone else had this problem? None of the other stoneware has ever done this.

Sounds like you need to get it replaced.

It just wierd because there are no cracks in it at all.

There could be a hairline fracture that you can't see, I would call the company on it.

PamperedMelanie said:
There could be a hairline fracture that you can't see, I would call the company on it.
Yep. And next time you put it in the oven you would probably hear that dreadful "pop". Call.

You said you cooked the chicken in the microwave..... while it was in the baker????
If not and you placed the cooked chicken in the baker when it was done, then you may have had the temperature change ruin the integrity of your stone.

Call for a replacment.

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
You said you cooked the chicken in the microwave..... while it was in the baker????
Yep, this is one of our new theme shows (The incredible 30 minute chicken) where it's cooked entirely in the microwave in the Deep Covered Baker. There's info on consultants corner about it....down towards the bottom of that frequently visited links page when you first sign on.

This chicken is awesome! I've made it and it's incredibly moist.

I'd suggest getting it replaced, too, just to be safe. :)

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Deep Covered Baker. While this is not a common problem, it is important to note that the baker should not be used in the microwave with the lid on. This may have caused pressure to build up and resulted in the leaking. Also, make sure to always place the baker on a flat surface to avoid any potential spills. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant.

1. Why does my Deep Covered Baker leak from the bottom?

The Deep Covered Baker may leak from the bottom if it is not properly sealed or if there is a crack or damage to the bottom of the baker. It is important to make sure the lid is securely in place and the bottom of the baker is in good condition.

2. How can I prevent my Deep Covered Baker from leaking?

To prevent leaking, make sure to properly seal the lid onto the baker before placing it in the oven. You can also check for any cracks or damage to the bottom of the baker and replace it if necessary.

3. Can I still use my Deep Covered Baker if it leaks from the bottom?

If your Deep Covered Baker is leaking from the bottom, it is recommended to stop using it as it may affect the cooking process and result in a mess. It is best to replace the baker to ensure safe and effective cooking.

4. How do I clean my Deep Covered Baker if it leaks from the bottom?

If your Deep Covered Baker has leaked from the bottom during use, it is important to clean it thoroughly before using it again. Let the baker cool down before cleaning it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers that can damage the surface of the baker.

5. Can I return my Deep Covered Baker if it leaks from the bottom?

If your Deep Covered Baker is leaking from the bottom and is still within the warranty period, you may be able to return it for a replacement. Contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • karenwisn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • marystell1