• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayers for My Daughter's Upcoming Tests: Ultrasound, MRI, and More

In summary, her daughter has tests that are being done to figure out what is wrong with her. They are not sure yet, but they think there may be an obstruction in her u track that needs to be fixed. She also may have a week bladder muscle, which can cause her to not be able to empty her bladder completely.
milkangel
tomarrow please pray. again she is having ultrasound and some sorta dye thing for the kidneys and an mri for her head for that one i wounder why. her head is kinda flat on one side and she is showing veines in her head also her babinski reflex is going from posative to negative. and backagain. she has times that her dipper is hardly wet from having it changed 4-8 hours inbetween. so any one know any thing or am i being a very wrroied mom? she is constapated too. i do not have the spell check on here so sorry about spelling.

milkangel, I will be praying for you and your daughter. The doctor's apparently think there is something not quite right, or they wouldn't order these tests. Don't be anxious, though. God is in control, and He is watching over your little one. Let go and let God, as the saying goes.

thank you very much. i sometimes forget that is what God does.

Your daughter (and the rest of your family) will be in my prayers.

she also has not ben that interested in feeding off me any more. my milk nis there but she does not want to eat off me that much any more and she still eats 5 times aday

WE had the test done wed and now today they c alled and told us what thedy found. again she had ultrasound done and a thing that had to do with dye. what they found was a possible ubstruction that is blocking in her u track where it goes down to your bladder so she now needs a nother test to conferm it and if there is a block on it than she might need surgury to remove it. they also might have found something in the mri but we will not know to much yet till monday. so pray

I'm praying for her and all of you. Please keep us posted. Hopefully they can get everything taken care of.

Thanks, Milkangel, for updating us. I've been praying for and thinking about you.

now her mri resluts are in today.
she has some fluid around the brain and also the brain in its self is not normal. so it is underdeveloped or on the small side. so that explains her slow development. she also has only gain 1oz in 2 moths so she now can not hav e no juice but is on breastmilk and fromula in 24 calories an oz every time. she needs a spinal mri done too to make shur ther is no pinching in her spine or any thing else. also she is seeing the gentics doc on oct 1st. also the nerologist in nov. the exray after she peed last week after the dye had showed that she did not empty her bladder all the way and that can be part of her lake in muscle tone. she also can have a week bladder muscle so it can happen. kkep praying for us

Trust God's will.. He will help you through it. Extra prayers for your daughter & family.

My prayers are still with you. May God give the Dr.'s the info. and guidance they need to help your daughter.

Praying for you, your daughter, and family.

Oh.. I am so sorry you are going through this.. Prayers coming your way for your daughter and your family..

1. What is the purpose of "Prayers for My Daughter's Upcoming Tests: Ultrasound, MRI, and More"?

The purpose of this booklet is to provide a collection of prayers for a daughter who is preparing for upcoming medical tests, such as ultrasounds and MRIs. These prayers are intended to offer comfort, strength, and support during a potentially stressful and anxiety-inducing time.

2. Who can benefit from using this booklet?

This booklet can benefit anyone who has a daughter going through medical tests, whether it be a parent, grandparent, sibling, or friend. It is also suitable for people of all faiths and beliefs.

3. How can these prayers help my daughter during her tests?

These prayers can offer emotional and spiritual support for your daughter during a time of uncertainty and fear. They can help her feel more at peace and give her strength and courage to face her tests with a positive mindset.

4. Are there specific prayers for each type of test?

Yes, this booklet contains a variety of prayers that are tailored to specific types of tests, including ultrasounds, MRIs, and more. Each prayer is designed to address the specific concerns and fears that may arise during these tests.

5. Can I use this booklet even if I am not religious?

Yes, this booklet is suitable for people of all faiths or those who do not practice any particular religion. The prayers are written in a universal and inclusive manner, and the focus is on offering comfort and support rather than religious doctrine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ChefBeckyD