• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Celebrating 12-Year-Old's Excellent Report Card at Chilis!

In summary, the family had a great time at Chilis. The children were adorable and Susan's son was handsome.
susanr613
Gold Member
OK so he's 12 years old not 12 months old...but this is such a great pic I had to share. We had dinner tonight at Chilis to celebrate his excellent report card.

Attachments

• joeyme020209.jpg
    joeyme020209.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 358
Very cute picture, looks like you had a great meal out, I'm sure you're very proud of him!

And now for MY cute kids :)

Attachments

• AL&Ccropped2.jpg
    AL&Ccropped2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 338
  • J&Lsmall.jpg
    J&Lsmall.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 322
  • JAL&Csmall.jpg
    JAL&Csmall.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 348
how did you get them all to pose and look happy at the same time? 3 little angels!

susanr613 said:
OK so he's 12 years old not 12 months old...but this is such a great pic I had to share. We had dinner tonight at Chilis to celebrate his excellent report card.

Susan he is adorable!!!!
Since my babies are getting bigger I appreciate how cute the bigger ones are now :)

susanr613 said:
how did you get them all to pose and look happy at the same time? 3 little angels!

Well, these were the best of about 20... and even then they're not all looking at the camera all at the same time.

And let's just say that "little angels" is not how I'd describe them, oh, probably about 95% of their waking hours, LOL!

Very cute Susan! Chilis is one of our favorite places to go as a family.

Oh yes a good time was had by all....thank God XH and I get along well enough that we can do this for DS.

Susan, I'm not sure who's cuter - you or the boy!

Annabel, you're children are adorable.

<blush> thanks sarah.

Susan your son is handsome. You look as though you couldn't be more proud.Annie your family is beautiful. One day you will miss them at this age.

susanr613 said:
Oh yes a good time was had by all....thank God XH and I get along well enough that we can do this for DS.

Susan, it really is awesome that you can do that, I'm sure he appreciates it, and will more and more as he gets older realize what you have both done for him, by being able to be civil.

I think he already does, Annie. Things have been pretty stable for the past couple of years. I remember the first time XH and I sat down together for a dinner with DS and DS just glowed. Now he's used to it and still very happy when it happens.

Susan your sons looks just like you. He is very lucky.

Annie your children are beautiful.

Annie how do you keep white/cream carpet's with your kids? Mine carpet's would be brown within a day.

I don't know if that would be from the three boy's running around on the farm and then coming in the house or the 6 dogs and 2 cats coming in and out of the house all the time.:eek:

Handsome young man, Susan! I was able to avoid my XH for a number of years until DD graduated HS... Had to deal with him and my XMIL. Glad there was 4 years between to deal with them again. 2005 was College graduation and then a wedding for my DD. I actually hugged my XMIL at the Rehearsal. Thought she was going to choke on that one! Annie, your kids are too cute!

What a cutie--just like his mama.

Susan & Annabel, your kids are all gorgeous & look so happy.

Susan and Annie- so cute!!

How cute! Tell him he's a good boy!

1. How do I redeem the "Celebrating 12-Year-Old's Excellent Report Card at Chilis!" promotion?

To redeem the promotion, simply bring in your 12-year-old's report card to any participating Chilis restaurant and present it to your server. They will apply the promotion to your bill at the end of your meal.

2. What qualifies as an "excellent" report card for this promotion?

For this promotion, we consider an "excellent" report card to be one with mostly A's and B's. However, we understand that every child's academic journey is different, so we also encourage you to bring in any report card that you are proud of.

3. Can I use this promotion for multiple children?

Yes, this promotion can be used for multiple children in the same family. Each child must have their own report card to redeem the promotion.

4. Are there any restrictions on what items can be ordered with this promotion?

No, there are no restrictions on what items can be ordered with this promotion. You can choose from any items on the menu.

5. Is this promotion available at all Chilis locations?

This promotion is available at participating Chilis locations. We recommend calling your local Chilis beforehand to confirm that they are offering the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenBowen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcmckay