• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Clifford Cake Got Put on a Cake Website!

In summary, your Clifford cake was put on a cake website because it caught someone's attention or you submitted it yourself. You can receive credit for your cake on the website and can request for it to be taken down if you do not want it to be featured. If you do not want your future cakes to be shared without your consent, you can choose not to share them publicly or include a watermark or signature on them.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Hey... way to plug your decorator bottle sets!!!!!! You go girl!

That's so cool!
I like the one that's below yours, too, with the 3-D Clifford. :)

That's awesome! :D Great job on the cake!

Fantastic job and how cool to be recognized for it too!!

How cool! You're famous!

how cool is that!?!:cool: Congrats!:balloon:

That is so neat! I have submitted recipes to Allrecipes.com before...but never had them use it- glad to see they used your cake!!

Congrats! That was a beautiful cake.

You are a celebrity!

that is very cool... congrats!!

Great Job on the cake!! Way more creative than me!!

it's beautiful!!!!!!

Way to go Jennifer! That is a neat cake!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my twins cake this year for their 2nd bday party last month and it was an Elmo cake. I didn't even know about that website. I just may have to submit my cake! LOL! :)

momoftwins said:
I just may have to submit my cake! LOL! :)

Lets us know if you do and if they put it on there!

Way to go! My dd loved the cake!

1. Why was my Clifford cake put on a cake website?

Congratulations! Your Clifford cake must be truly impressive for it to be featured on a cake website. It's likely that someone saw your cake and wanted to share it with others, or you may have submitted it yourself to the website. Either way, it's a great accomplishment!

2. Can I get credit for my Clifford cake on the cake website?

Yes, you can definitely get credit for your cake on the website. If you submitted it yourself, you should already be credited as the creator. If someone else submitted it, you can reach out to the website and provide proof that you are the creator to be properly credited.

3. Will my Clifford cake be used for any commercial purposes?

It's possible that your Clifford cake may be used for commercial purposes, but only with your permission. If you do not want your cake to be used for any commercial purposes, you can reach out to the website and request for it to be taken down.

4. What if I don't want my Clifford cake to be featured on the website?

If you do not want your Clifford cake to be featured on the website, you can reach out to the website and request for it to be taken down. However, keep in mind that the website may have already received permission to feature your cake from the person who submitted it.

5. How can I prevent my future cakes from being shared on cake websites without my consent?

If you do not want your cakes to be shared on cake websites without your consent, you can choose not to share them on social media or any other platforms where they may be seen by others. You can also include a watermark or signature on your cakes to ensure that you are properly credited as the creator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies