• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Seating for a Successful Home Bazaar: Tips and Strategies

In summary, a lot will be determined on your followup to any invites (mailed or emailed). If you sent 100 invites but didn't call anyone, your attenance will likely be low, even if you are offering great incentives.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I'm in the throws of getting my house ready for tomorrow and wondered abotu chairs.

Should i try and get out as many chairs as I can find, or not? I mean, when i go to a bazaar or craft fair, people aren't sitting about...but since we are having finger foods/drinks, I'm unsure how I should go about it.

Anyone have feedback?

ANYONE HAD THEIRS YET...HOW MANY PEOPLE CAME>>>>>??HOW SUCCESSFUL WAS IT?

I had one in my home last year and didn't worry about chairs at all. It wasn't a problem.

I just did a multi-vendor thing today in a Mary Kay rep's home. We kind of put her kitchen table chairs throughout the kitchen because I was using the kitchen table for my displays and we had pushed it up against the wall. It was kind of nice to have the chairs, but to be honest, it was most the vendors sitting in them during the lulls. I really wouldn't worry too much about having seating for a ton of people. I'm sure there will be extra chairs/couches anyway and that should be fine.

Good luck with yours! I was happy with today....about $250 in sales today which I'll combine with a table/booth I did last night at a Ladies Night Out at a salon and that will get it to a little over $300. Some people may still call with orders, but I won't hold my breath. Today's sales were the best I've had at a "booth"/table so far. Let's keep 'em coming!! I hope yours is a huge success.:D

I haven't read any other responses to your post but in my experience, at an actual home based open house type show, there are RARELY people who sit down. MAYBE to do their order, but not much else. My advise is to NOT focus on seating AT ALL....rather, leave a few pieces of furniture accessible and spend more time on your product displays.

In terms of how many people to expect: a lot will be determined on your followup to any invites (mailed or emailed). If you sent 100 invites but didn't call anyone, your attenance will likely be low, even if you are offering great incentives. So...the followup is essential...if you have time before your open house starts, I suggest making as many calls as you can...even consider asking a family member to make them for you cause a lot of people WANT to come but your invite is most likely not the highest priority for them.

Good luck and I'll hope you have a most excellent turn-out!

For a vendor style event at someone's home do you treat them as the host or do you treat it like you would a typical vendor fair? I have one next week where the woman invited me to her home along with 2 other vendors. She is having it from 9-12 and asked me to bring some sort of food. No demo, just prepared food. I wasn't sure if I am supposed to treat it like a show and she is the host or could I put the orders in under my name as the host? She has some catalogs that I gave her, because she said there were some people that were not going to be able to come during that time that wanted to order.
Any thoughts?

I am doing one at my neighbors house in a couple of weeks along with others and I am putting her name down as the host because she has hosted before and did a good job at getting orders before her show. Also, she is a good friend and don't mind giving her the host benefits. It will be at her house and I don't have to clean my house or take all the traffic through my house.

Multivendor invite w/ Thanksgiving Thanks for HostsHere is a flyer I used. I'm giving away the host benefits, and hoping for a Boatload of people - I'm inviting everyone I see!

Fourth page is the multivendor invite.

First page is thx for past hosts.

God Bless; Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• invite.doc
    127.5 KB · Views: 241

What is the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar?

The Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar is a unique shopping experience where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products in one location. It is like a mini marketplace where customers can browse and purchase a variety of items from different sellers.

What type of products can be found at the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar?

The Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar offers a wide range of products including kitchen gadgets, home decor, jewelry, clothing, and more. Each vendor specializes in a different product category, providing a diverse selection for shoppers.

Do all vendors at the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar represent Pampered Chef?

No, while Pampered Chef may have a presence at the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar, there are also other vendors who are not affiliated with our company. This allows for a variety of products to be offered and gives customers the opportunity to discover new brands.

Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products at the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar?

Yes, if Pampered Chef is one of the vendors at the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar, you can place an order for our products directly with our representative. They will be able to assist you with any questions or purchases related to Pampered Chef.

How often does the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar take place?

The frequency of the Multi-Vendor Home Bazaar varies, as it is typically organized by a local community or organization. However, you can check our website or social media pages for updates on upcoming events near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kcmckay