• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Muffin Recipes for Every Occasion - Share Your Favorites!"

Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.In summary, the conversation was about a delicious muffin recipe that was made in a stone muffin pan and leftovers were used in a mini-muffin pan. The person who shared the recipe was asked to also post their tried and true muffin recipes, to which they shared two recipes for blueberry lemon muffins and banana nut muffins.
its_me_susan
These are soooo yummy! I made them in the stone muffin pan and use the leftovers in the mini-muffin pan. Yum!

Will you post YOUR tried & true muffin recipes too please?

Attachments

• -) Double Chocolate Banana Muffins.doc
    19 KB · Views: 340
its_me_susan said:
These are soooo yummy! I made them in the stone muffin pan and use the leftovers in the mini-muffin pan. Yum!

Will you post YOUR tried & true muffin recipes too please?
Yum!!! Those look really yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Sure, here are some of my favorite muffin recipes:1. Blueberry Lemon MuffinsIngredients:- 2 cups all-purpose flour- 1/2 cup granulated sugar- 1 tablespoon baking powder- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1 cup milk- 1/4 cup vegetable oil- 1 large egg- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1 cup fresh blueberries- Zest of 1 lemonInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.5. Gently fold in the blueberries and lemon zest.6. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full with the batter.7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.8. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.2. Banana Nut MuffinsIngredients:- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour- 1/2 cup granulated sugar- 1 teaspoon baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 3 ripe bananas, mashed- 1/4 cup vegetable oil- 1 large egg- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1/2 cup chopped walnutsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.5. Gently fold in the chopped walnuts.6. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full with the batter.7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center

1. What are some popular muffin flavors for different occasions?

Some popular muffin flavors for different occasions include blueberry for breakfast, pumpkin for fall, lemon for spring, and chocolate chip for anytime.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for muffin recipes?

Yes, there are many delicious gluten-free muffin recipes available. You can substitute regular flour with gluten-free flour or almond flour in most muffin recipes.

3. Can I make muffins without eggs?

Yes, you can make muffins without eggs by using a flax egg or applesauce as a substitute. These alternatives will still give your muffins the texture and moisture they need.

4. How can I make my muffins more moist?

To make your muffins more moist, you can add ingredients such as yogurt, sour cream, or applesauce to the batter. You can also brush the tops with melted butter before baking.

5. Can I use a muffin mix to make these recipes?

Yes, you can use a muffin mix as a base for these recipes. Simply follow the instructions on the mix and add in any additional ingredients or flavors to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes