• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a guest purchase the monthly host special from a show they didn't book?

In summary, the monthly host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts of parties. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one guest make a purchase. This special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. If the minimum requirements are not met, the host will not receive the special product but may still earn host rewards. The product for the monthly host special is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host.
kearstin
I had an odd thing happen over the weekend...

On Saturday I got a call from a lady in my area (that I don't even know) who said her PC consultant for a show on SUNDAY had to cancel because she had the flu, could I cover for her? Well, I did.

The show that I did (Carrie's) had been booked from one of the guests (Lauren). Can Lauren purchase the monthly host special from Carrie's show even though I had nothing to do with her's????

I've never had this type of situation, so I have no idea what the right answer is!

Thanks for your help in sorting this out!!!

Wow! I think I would just call home office to find out what to do, what a wierd situation!

Yep, she sure can. The booking follows the host's name, not the consultant. I've never done it before though, so you'll need to probably enter Lauren's PHD number in PP for it to give her credit! HTH!

Yes she can. The booking benefit belongs to the past-host, not the consultant.

Great! Thank you guys for the fast response :) and the excellent info!

Great question ... and terrific response. I will certainly remember this myself. With crazy weather and illness these days you never know if you can help a fellow consultant out. :)

What is the monthly host special?

The monthly host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts of parties. Each month, a special product is chosen that hosts can earn for free or at a discounted price based on their party sales.

How do I qualify for the monthly host special?

To qualify for the monthly host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest make a purchase. The amount of sales and number of guests required may vary depending on the month's special.

Can I combine the monthly host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the monthly host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for hosts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

What happens if I don't meet the minimum requirements for the monthly host special?

If you do not meet the minimum requirements for the monthly host special, you will not be eligible to receive the special product for free or at a discounted price. However, you may still earn host rewards based on your party sales.

Can I choose which product I receive for the monthly host special?

No, the monthly host special product is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. It will be the same product for all qualifying hosts during that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • RachelLyn915