• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Dinner Club Success - Want to Join in on the Fun?

In summary, the first dinner club meeting had 12 people sign up and it ended up being a $445 show. The next meeting is this Thursday and it is already sold out. The hostess is giving different recipes each month and the guest have the option to order or not order.
lkhartmann
Gold Member
Just wanted to update after the first dinner club meeting. I had asked for advise/suggestions in the summer. I did get 12/13 people to sign up and they have all picked a month. I held it last night and didn't have to hound much as far as those unable to attend to give me their order. with 12 people it should be a guarantee $300 show. It closed out at $445. I thought it was fun, worth the investment (so far) and nice having a show without leaving my home. My guest were happy they could ask to see something and it was there. It will be interesting to see how next month goes.

Cool! Well done! Thanks so much for this update. I have been considering doing this, too.

I am trying to organize this myself! Thanks for sharing your comments about how it went for you! Good luck next month.

2nd meeting was last night... sales were $604. two people missed.. one has a father dying and one was at hospital for braxton hicks... I had a $77 order I put on so it covered it. One person called that she had family drama, but I didn't let her out of ordering..... The guests are buying more than the $25. This month I did the artichoke tapenade. next month I am doing the 30 minute chicken......

Do you just have the food ready at a certain time, and that's when the party starts? Or do you still do it as a demo?

I have the ingredients measured or at least out. I prepare the food and kinda talk about the products but these are groupies so I try to focus on the things that I don't normally do at shows... as well as the recipe. I do more detailed recipes so they see more products. I do it the 3rd Thursday at 7pm and they know it is 7p to 8:30.. I have catalog and order forms on the table and then enter the orders directly into my computer with them there. I also give them the recipe and a binder (soft bound report cover) with my name. I have had some of the guest come to other shows and they talk about the cookware, knives etc... more than I do.

I had my 3rd monthly dinner club Thursday.. So far sales are at $774.50. I still need two people to order. (out of the 14) I did the 30 minute chicken which turned into the 60 minute chicken because not thinking I got a larger one... They didn't seem to mind. I also put out 3 different savory sauces on cream cheese to start introducing them to the pantry items.. That was a hit so each month I will give them something else. I am being firm about they need to do the order unless it is a true emergency.. the one with family drama last month didn't come again and kept texting me to call her while I was at a school play I refused.. Not because I want to be mean and unprofessional, but with her it is always something. Next month's host had me set up the website so I am hoping it will be even more.....

This does sound interesting. If only my home were visitor friendly..... I think I'll save this info and maybe sometime in the future it will work. Thank you for sharing.

I am having an issue with mine....obviously each has a turn each month to be the host. The person who is to host the next month "books the show" so the previous host can get her "host special" that month, too! What do you do when it comes to an end and the last person wont be able to get the 'host special' because there is no one to book a show for the next month? That host has been patient all year long and is now getting "screwed" :cry:eek:ut of her deal........ anyone have a suggestion??? thx!:chef:

ChefTilli said:
I am having an issue with mine....obviously each has a turn each month to be the host. The person who is to host the next month "books the show" so the previous host can get her "host special" that month, too! What do you do when it comes to an end and the last person wont be able to get the 'host special' because there is no one to book a show for the next month? That host has been patient all year long and is now getting "screwed" :cry:eek:ut of her deal........ anyone have a suggestion??? thx!:chef:

Start a new dinner club?

Or take a show you've obtained otherwise, that isn't booked from someone else, and add that show as a booking to the last dinner club show. The last host can then place an outside order on that show to get her host bonus item.

Or see if she wants to bump it up a notch and make it a "Regular" cooking show, vs just the Dinner Club....to invite her other friends, and try to get a booking that way?

Thanks! Just feel bad that this person is now feeling let down - she supported all the others and "poof" for her...... trying to hook her on to some ones show. Oh i will take care of her - she is a great customer!

Does anyone have a diner club flyer or contract that I could take a look at? I'm trying ti iron out the kinks before I start one this spring. I heard the Christinaspc used to have a great one, but she has retired from PC and her flyer is no longer posted.
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

chefshelly77 said:
Does anyone have a diner club flyer or contract that I could take a look at? I'm trying ti iron out the kinks before I start one this spring. I heard the Christinaspc used to have a great one, but she has retired from PC and her flyer is no longer posted.
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Would love to see it too! I've been tinkering with this idea too!

I'd really like to try this out!
I'd love to see how this works, so yes a flyer would be great!

1. What is the Monthly Dinner Club Update?

The Monthly Dinner Club Update is a service provided by Pampered Chef where customers can sign up to receive a monthly update on new dinner recipes, cooking tips, and exclusive promotions.

2. How do I sign up for the Monthly Dinner Club Update?

To sign up for the Monthly Dinner Club Update, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Monthly Dinner Club" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and start receiving the updates.

3. Is there a cost to join the Monthly Dinner Club Update?

No, there is no cost to join the Monthly Dinner Club Update. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help our customers discover new and delicious dinner ideas.

4. Can I customize the types of recipes I receive in the Monthly Dinner Club Update?

Yes, you can customize the types of recipes you receive in the Monthly Dinner Club Update. When you sign up, you will have the option to select your dietary preferences and any specific ingredients you want to avoid.

5. How often will I receive the Monthly Dinner Club Update?

You will receive the Monthly Dinner Club Update once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. You will also receive occasional bonus updates with new recipes and promotions throughout the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies