• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Biscuits - Quick & Easy Recipe!

In summary, the Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Biscuits recipe requires 2 cans of biscuits, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup of melted butter, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. It takes about one hour to make, with 30 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes for baking. Different types of refrigerated biscuit dough can be used, but the baking time may need to be adjusted. The monkey bread can be assembled in advance and refrigerated before baking, but should be brought to room temperature before baking. Other ingredients such as nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips can be added for more flavor and texture.
footballchef
Gold Member
I know this has probably been posted many times, but I can someone share the cinnamon monkey bread recipe with biscuits in the saute pan? Thanks very much!

I use:1 can of biscuits
3 T butter
about 1/4 c Sweet Cinnamon SprinklesPreheat the oven to 350. Cut the biscuits into quarters. Melt the butter in the saute pan on the stovetop. Remove the pan from the heat. Evenly distribute the sprinkles in the butter. Place the quartered biscuits in a single layer. Bake for about 20 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.

Mine is a little different.

It's:

1 can of Grands Biscuits (8 count)
4 Tbls. butter
3 Tbls. brown sugar
2-3 Tbls. Sprinkles (I mix the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles, usually)

Melt butter in 10" skillet, sprinkle in sugar and sprinkles, quarter biscuits and place on top of butter mixture.

Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes.

Wow, Becky, yours must be really sweet with the added brown sugar.

raebates said:
Wow, Becky, yours must be really sweet with the added brown sugar.

I don't add as much of the sprinkles - usually 1 Tbls. each of cinnamon and caramel. It makes them more like sticky buns, and saves on the expense of the sprinkles. I learned it from KellyChef! :D

(I sell a ton of sprinkles when I make this recipe - people buy both!)

I'll have to try that.

1. What are the ingredients needed for this recipe?

The ingredients needed for this Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Biscuits recipe are: 2 cans of biscuits, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup of melted butter, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar.

2. How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake, for a total time of one hour.

3. Can I use a different type of biscuit dough?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated biscuit dough for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as different types of dough may require different baking times.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can assemble the monkey bread in advance and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before baking.

5. Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts, raisins, or even chocolate chips to the recipe for added flavor and texture. Just sprinkle them in between the biscuit pieces before pouring the butter and sugar mixture over top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee