• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Recipe for a Customer - TIA!

In summary, to make an easy microwave recipe, you will need a microwave-safe dish, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board and knife, and any other tools specified in the recipe. These recipes can be made in any type of microwave as long as it is in good working condition. They have been tested and deemed safe to make, with a cooking time of 5-10 minutes. You can modify them to fit your dietary restrictions, but it is recommended to follow the recipe closely for the best results.
4kids4me
I'm looking for this recipe for a customer. Anyone have an easy one? A microwave one?? TIA!!

Quarter or half canned biscuits (cheap ones are fine) dip them in butter, then into a cinnamon/brown sugar mixture. You can add nuts if you like. You can also smear some apricot preserves on the bottom of the fluted pan before you make them. I usually sprinkle some of the remaining sugar mixture over all the biscuits before baking...

Pampered Chef version of monkey bread is Orange Cinnamon Pull-Aparts located in More Stoneware Sensations cookbook.
Personally I use the frozen dinner rolls (18) put them stoneware fluted pan. Melt a stick of butter, mix in 1 cup brown sugar and a teaspoon or so of cinnamon. Pour that over frozen rolls. sprinkle on nuts if you like. Sprinkle rolls with 1/2 package of butterscotch cook pudding (no instant). Put a paper towel over them and go to bed. When you get up heat oven to 350 and bake them for 30 minutes. remove from oven and let sit for 30 minutes then turn out onto a plate. My family loves them!

What kitchen tools or equipment do I need to make an easy microwave recipe?

To make an easy microwave recipe, you will need a microwave-safe dish, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board and knife, and any other tools specified in the recipe.

Can I use any type of microwave for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of microwave for these recipes as long as it is in good working condition and appropriate for cooking food.

Are these recipes safe to make in the microwave?

Yes, all of our easy microwave recipes have been tested and deemed safe to make in the microwave as long as you follow the instructions carefully.

How long do these recipes take to make in the microwave?

The cooking time for each recipe may vary, but most of our easy microwave recipes take between 5-10 minutes to make.

Can I modify these microwave recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify these recipes to fit your dietary restrictions by substituting ingredients or adjusting the cooking time accordingly. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brittmcgee11
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedposey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies