• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Mini-Muffins for the First Time: Tips & Tricks!

In summary, there are a few options for baking mini-muffins, including traditional metal and silicone pans. It is recommended to lightly grease the pan before baking to prevent sticking. For best results, fill the muffin cups about 2/3 to 3/4 full with batter. Regular muffin recipes can be used, but with a shorter baking time. Leftover mini-muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator, or frozen for longer storage. Thaw before serving.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Has anyone made muffins in the mini-muffin pan? How long do you bake them? (I have never made muffins before....mini or otherwise....any tips would be helpful!) Thanks!!

I made cupcakes and they took around 10 minutes if my memory serves me correctly.

You need to really watch them because they will burn. I have burnt a few batches. Less time then what it calls for.

I do mini muffins in them all the time--Some are done in as little as 7 minutes! They cook fast!! And are the perfect little size!! :)

Don't forget if a recipe calls for 350 for instance to cook it at 325 with our pans. I usually make things in there and only have to bake it for 12 minutes.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I am doing mini muffins to go around the base of a princess cake- both of which I have never made before. With your advice, I feel much more confident!

there are some good recipes for the mini muffin pan under the recipe thread.

Brownies are 14 minutes at 325 degrees

You (and others) may benefit of this handy little collection of recipes for that pan. Sorry, I think the gal who created it was Rhonda ____? Thanks Rhonda if you created it...or whoever did!

If someone knows how to upload this document to the files section...go for it!

Try the Tuxedo Brownies Cups....so DIE FOR!

Attachments

• Mini Muffin recipe booklet.doc
    184 KB · Views: 454
You just did. From what I understand, anytime you upload something, the files section is a filter for it. Here is my version of the booklet

Attachments

• Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    199 KB · Views: 450
Thanks so much for these!
I wish it wasn't so hot! I refuse to bake and heat up the house even more when it's this HOT!

What type of muffin pan should I use for mini-muffins?

You can use either a traditional metal mini-muffin pan or a silicone mini-muffin pan for baking mini-muffins. Both types work well, but the silicone pan may require a slightly shorter baking time.

Do I need to grease the muffin pan before baking?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the muffin pan with cooking spray or butter to prevent the mini-muffins from sticking.

How full should I fill the muffin cups with batter?

For best results, fill the muffin cups about 2/3 to 3/4 full with batter. This will allow room for the muffins to rise without overflowing.

Can I use a regular muffin recipe for mini-muffins?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin recipe for mini-muffins, but keep in mind that the baking time may need to be adjusted. Mini-muffins typically bake faster than regular-sized muffins, so check them a few minutes earlier than the recipe suggests.

What is the best way to store leftover mini-muffins?

Allow the mini-muffins to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. They can be kept at room temperature for a few days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mombird4
Replies
Views
natural