• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Kids Cookbook Recipe

In summary, to search for a specific recipe in the Kids Cookbook, you can use the search bar at the top of the page or browse through the different categories and subcategories. You can also filter your search results by using the options on the left-hand side of the page. To save your favorite recipes, you can create an account and click the "Save to Favorites" button on any recipe. Videos and tutorials for recipes are available on the website and YouTube channel. While submissions for featured recipes are not currently accepted, the company is open to receiving new and exciting recipes through social media or customer support.
PCSarahjm
Does anyone have this recipe on hand? I think it is in the Kids Cookbook?TIA

Yummy sounds good!!!

I got this recipe from a magazine, but you can bake brownies as normal (put it muffin cups, whatever) ....when the brownies first come out of the oven, sprinkle chopped graham crackers on top, then the same with hershey's bars, and then follow with mini marshmallows. Put in oven for 5 mins until the marshmallows brown.......voila!

That sounds yummy.

you will need

1 pkg fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup oil
1 egg
2 tbs water
1/3 cup choco chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
48 teddy grahms

1 Set oven to 325 spray cups of the mini muffin pan
2 put brownie mix in classic batter bowl
add the egg oil and water. Mix about 50 times. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Using small scoop put 1 scoop of batter into each muffin cup. Each cup should be about 1/2 full.
3 bake brownies for 13-14 mins or until edges of brownie cups are set. Remove from oven. gently press about 5 chocochips 3 mini marshmallows and 2 teddy grahms into each brownie cup. Let cool 5 mins remove from pan and enjoy.

I just made these at a family reunion and I left my pan at the place we stayed in I am so mad.

1. How can I search for a specific recipe in the Kids Cookbook?

To search for a specific recipe in the Kids Cookbook, you can use the search bar at the top of the page. Simply type in a keyword or ingredient and click the search button. You can also browse through the different categories and subcategories to find the recipe you are looking for.

2. Can I filter my search results in the Kids Cookbook?

Yes, you can filter your search results in the Kids Cookbook by using the options on the left-hand side of the page. You can filter by recipe type, difficulty level, dietary restrictions, and more.

3. Is there a way to save my favorite recipes from the Kids Cookbook?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes from the Kids Cookbook by creating an account on our website. Once you have an account, you can click the "Save to Favorites" button on any recipe to add it to your saved recipes. You can access your saved recipes at any time by clicking on the "Favorites" tab in the navigation menu.

4. Are there any videos or tutorials available for the recipes in the Kids Cookbook?

Yes, we have a variety of videos and tutorials available for the recipes in the Kids Cookbook. You can find them on our website or on our YouTube channel. Simply search for the recipe you are interested in and see if there is a video available.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured in the Kids Cookbook?

At this time, we do not accept submissions for recipes to be featured in the Kids Cookbook. However, we are always looking for new and exciting recipes to add to our collection, so feel free to share your favorite recipes with us on social media or through our customer support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tina1977
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies