• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried These Delicious Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches?

In summary, a recipe for BBQ chicken mini sandwiches was shared and highly praised as a good demo recipe. The use of garlic infused canola oil was discussed, and it was suggested that pressing garlic into regular oil would have the same result. It was also recommended to cook the onions separately for those who don't like them. The recipe was shared in a thread and has been a hit at shows.
ChefJoyJ
I saw a recipe for these...and they sounded so yummy!! I definitely think I want to make them this week for my family and then perhaps offer it to my host on Sept. 6 who isn't crazy about pork. I really want to use the DCB at my shows for a while, b/c I'm just getting back into PC...and at my first show back, I had 3 people book b/c they wanted the baker!! :D

My question - it calls for our garlic infused canola oil to be brushed on the chicken. Can I just press garlic into oil and get the same result? Do you even use the garlic oil?? Do you slice onions and put them on the bottom of the baker, then put the chicken breasts on top (like the pork tenderloin)? Do you think it's a good demo recipe?? :confused:

Can I just press garlic into oil and get the same result? Yes you can. I usually put it in a prep bowl with garlic and let it sit a while.

Do you slice onions and put them on the bottom of the baker, then put the chicken breasts on top (like the pork tenderloin)? I do the onions separate (as suggested in the recipe) I do them in the 8" saute pan (shows the cookware too!) I've found some people really don't like the onions, so keeping them separate works better for me.

Do you think it's a good demo recipe?? This is one of my favorite demos! I have been doing this and the chicken fajitas the most! People love it!

Good luck!
Jen

Oh yum...I have some chicken in the fridge I need to cook tomorrow. Can someone share the recipe for these please?

jross93 said:
Can I just press garlic into oil and get the same result? Yes you can. I usually put it in a prep bowl with garlic and let it sit a while.

Do you slice onions and put them on the bottom of the baker, then put the chicken breasts on top (like the pork tenderloin)? I do the onions separate (as suggested in the recipe) I do them in the 8" saute pan (shows the cookware too!) I've found some people really don't like the onions, so keeping them separate works better for me.

Do you think it's a good demo recipe?? This is one of my favorite demos! I have been doing this and the chicken fajitas the most! People love it!

Good luck!
Jen

I do the onions in the 8" saute pan too. It's also a great way to get a demo in of our cookware! :D:thumbup:

I've done this demo for the last 2 weeks and it is AWESOME. Although, we have been having some major hot weather, so I have been doing the onions up and throwing them in the dcb w/ the chicken, but if/when it cools down outside, I will probably be sauteing them...it is a HIT at my shows and it's a great demo, esp to show the homemade bbq sauce...so easy and good!

What ingredients do I need to make Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches?

To make Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, you will need: cooked chicken, BBQ sauce, slider buns, shredded cheese, and any additional toppings of your choice such as pickles or coleslaw.

Can I use a different type of meat besides chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of meat you prefer for these sandwiches. Some popular alternatives include pulled pork, shredded beef, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

Do I need a special tool to make Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches?

No, you do not need any special tools. A baking sheet or oven-safe dish and a spatula are all you need to assemble and bake these sandwiches.

Can I prepare the sandwiches ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the sandwiches ahead of time by assembling them and storing them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly as they will be colder when placed in the oven.

How long do I need to bake the Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches?

The baking time for Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is typically around 15 minutes at 375°F. However, it may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of the meat. It is best to check for an internal temperature of 165°F before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema