• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Secret to Perfect Mini Apple Pies in a Brownie Pan?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan can make up to 12 mini apple pies at a time. The pan is non-stick and does not require greasing, but can be lightly sprayed for easier removal. Mini apple pies in the brownie pan should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 375°F and can be tested for doneness with a toothpick. Pre-made pie crust can be used and the pies can be frozen for up to 3 months. To reheat, remove the plastic wrap and foil and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
DebPC
Staff member
1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Roll Creations
1 can of sugar free apple pie filling
5 Tbs of flour
2 Tbs of sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs butterPreheat oven to 350. Roll out dough and use the Bakers Roller to flatten and enlarge dough. Use the Pizza Cutter to cut into squares. Place dough squares in the Brownie Pan. Use the Medium Scoop to place apple pie filling into the pan on top of dough. In a Classic Batter Bowl, mix flour & sugar. Cut in butter using Pastry Blender til crumbly. Add to the top of each square. Pull corners to the middle and add another dash of the crumble. (You might half the mixture or just go crazy and add alot depending on how much topping you like) Bake for 15 -17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan immediately. Serve with ice cream or eat them COLD smile emoticon Either way is AMAZING!

Any pictures of this??

1. How many mini apple pies can I make in the brownie pan?

With the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, you can make up to 12 mini apple pies at a time.

2. Do I need to grease the pan before baking the mini apple pies?

No, the brownie pan is non-stick and does not require greasing. However, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray for easier removal of the pies.

3. How long do I need to bake the mini apple pies in the brownie pan?

The baking time for mini apple pies in the brownie pan is approximately 25-30 minutes at 375°F. We recommend checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of one pie - if it comes out clean, they are ready to be removed from the oven.

4. Can I use store-bought pie crust for the mini apple pies?

Yes, you can use pre-made pie crust for the mini apple pies. Simply cut the crust into circles that fit into each well of the brownie pan and proceed with the recipe as directed.

5. Can I freeze the mini apple pies in the brownie pan?

Yes, you can freeze the baked mini apple pies in the brownie pan for up to 3 months. Allow the pies to cool completely, then wrap the pan tightly with plastic wrap and foil before placing it in the freezer. To reheat, remove the plastic wrap and foil, and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes, or until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC