• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Email Design Issues with Mike's iContact Service

In summary, "Mike's - My Email Designs" is a customizable email design service for creating professional and visually appealing emails. It works by signing up for an account and choosing from pre-designed templates, with the option to add personal branding and images. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes and is compatible with all email platforms. There are no additional fees or subscriptions, and you only pay for the chosen design template.
otisbg
Gold Member
:grumpy:UGH!! I always send out a newsletter on the 15th through iContact and Mike's service but I keep getting an error message. I contacted him yesterday and he said they are working on it but that I can paste the html code...How do I do that? I am paying for a service that I cannot use - BUMMER!!

Aw, that's too bad. :( I used to use Mike's services and iContact, and loved it for a long time, but gave up on it and now just use the ones HO provides with our PWS subscription. I found I was always spending too much time "fixing" it to reflect the things I wanted it to say and since HO waits to announce things till the 1st of the month, some things wouldn't get on Mike's newsletter and then I'd wait to send mine out until after I got the images and wording for the new info onto it, etc. I do miss certain things about his, but I'm fine with the HO one. Less stress and saving me $$ and time. :)

Hey there! I totally understand your frustration. It's definitely a bummer when you're paying for a service and it's not working properly. Have you tried reaching out to iContact's customer support for assistance? They might be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your newsletter sent out on time. As for pasting the HTML code, you can usually do that by clicking on the "source" or "HTML" button in the email editor and then pasting the code there. Hope that helps!

What is "Mike's - My Email Designs"?

"Mike's - My Email Designs" is a customizable email design service that allows you to create professional and visually appealing emails for your business or personal use.

How does "Mike's - My Email Designs" work?

Simply sign up for an account on our website and choose from a variety of pre-designed templates to customize with your own content and branding. You can also upload your own images and logos to personalize your emails even more.

Can I use "Mike's - My Email Designs" for my business?

Absolutely! Our email designs are perfect for businesses of all sizes and industries. We have templates specifically designed for different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail stores, and more.

Is "Mike's - My Email Designs" compatible with all email platforms?

Yes, our designs are compatible with all email platforms, including Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and more. You can also easily export your design as a HTML file to use in any email marketing platform.

Are there any additional fees or subscriptions for "Mike's - My Email Designs"?

No, there are no additional fees or subscriptions for using "Mike's - My Email Designs". You only pay for the design template you choose, and you can use it as many times as you like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmarey