• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Microwave Recipe Ideas for Stoneware | [email protected]

In summary, the Sunshine Cake in Bundt Pan is a good recipe that can be made in the microwave using the stoneware fluted pan. This cake is made with a mix and is easy to make. The recipe is featured in the F/W '01 Seasons Best issue of the magazine and many of the products used in the recipe are included in the product lineup.
LNOSIL
Help! I am looking for some stoneware microwave ideas. Any help would be great. thank you!
[email protected] :)

Sunshine Cake in Bundt PanI found that this cake is good, used quite a few tools and uses the Stoneware Bundt Cake in the microwave...from 1999 or 2000 (one of the seasons best editions) I can find it and email it to you (or anyone else) who might be interested in it.

Nicole :)
www.pamperedchef.biz/nicolelarsen

The fluted stone is one of my top 10 sellers due to this one recipe I demo....
The 10 Minute Microwave Cake. It is so simple (which people LOVE) and I tell them about tons of other recipes they can make with this one piece of stoneware.

Mix any cake mix according to directions and put in the fluted stone. Take a can of icing and plop it right on top of the raw batter. Cook in the microwave for 10 minutes (weaker microwaves take about 12 minutes). Let sit for 10 minutes or so and then turn it over onto your large Simple Additions platter (Platter MUST have a lip or the icing will ooze all over). This is the most MOIST cake every. The icing will melt to the bottom of the fluted stone as it is more dense than the batter. This causes the cake to ice itself when you turn it over.

Other recipes to talk about.....
*Chicken and veggies in the fluted stone (bastes itself as it cooks and juices and seasonsings flavor and cook veggies)
*Pull Apart Bread
*Round Sub Bread (use can of french loaf bread) is a lot of fun for entertaining
*8 minute brownies or sugar cookies (looks pretty with the design of the stoneware)
*Other cakes

I would love to have more information about the "other recipes" Ginger.
RE: chicken & veggies, round sub bread, 8 minute brownies and other cakes.

Thank you, :D

Lee Anne
[email protected]

I've attached two document of recipes that I send to my guests when they get the fluted stone.

Attachments

• Fluted Cake Recipes.doc
    28 KB · Views: 977
  • Great Recipes for your Fluted Pan from Pampered Chef.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,044
Thanks Ginger! You're the best!! ;)

Sunshine Cake in Bundt Pan RecipeI have attached this document, Word 2003....if you cannot open it, please let me know.

Nicole Larsen
www.pamperedchef.biz/NicoleLarsen

Attachments

• Sunshine Cake.doc
    30 KB · Views: 829
Thank YouThank you all for such great recipe ideas! Lauri

Ginger - You always have ideas to help out! I too would like to see what you have for pull apart bread, etc. I think the real simple and less messy recipes are a hit with customers. One of my goals is to make it very clear to my customers that you don't have to be a "Martha Stewart" to make meals delicious and pretty looking!

Thanks again!
Erica Walters

LNOSIL said:
Help! I am looking for some stoneware microwave ideas. Any help would be great. thank you!
[email protected] :)
Have you tried the Chilli Cheese Dip recipe from A Taste of The Pampered Chef Autumn/Winter 2004? This works great in the Deep Dish Baker and cooks in the microwave on High for 5 mins.

dipHi...if you have the dip recipe I would really like a copy. Thanks!

[email protected]

Laura

This cake is made in the microwave and uses the Stoneware Fluted Pan. It is from the F/W '01 Seasons Best. Has chocolate and peanut butter in it . What more could a girl ask for?!? :p

Hope I attached this correctly. :eek:

Lee Anne
[email protected]

Attachments

• PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE CAKE.doc
    21 KB · Views: 662
~Yes, but....
kitchenqueen said:
Ginger - You always have ideas to help out! I too would like to see what you have for pull apart bread, etc. I think the real simple and less messy recipes are a hit with customers. One of my goals is to make it very clear to my customers that you don't have to be a "Martha Stewart" to make meals delicious and pretty looking!

Thanks again!
Erica Walters

If you only demo a few products, then why have a show...I always try to do one main recipe that showcases a lot of tools..Customers who see the tools in action and how easy they make food preparation, are more apt to purchase more prouducts..then I also finish or do a quick/easy item...Just my thoughts...but those whom are having $1000.00 are showcasing quite a few tools, not just a couple..and that's the goal I'm headed for!!

The 10 minute microwave cake might be a simple recipe, but showcases many products. You are using the batter bowl, whisk, scraper, egg separator, scoop, fluted stone, large platter, slice 'n serve, and ice cream scoop.

I too think it is important to show lots of products, but I don't want my recipes to look like they can't be duplicated by anyone. That is why the fluted stone is in my top 10 sell list. People know they can duplicate this recipe...it is quick and easy. I give them lots of other ideas they can use with this one piece so it is not just a one use.

I like this recipe cause it is a VERY easy one to do at every show. My guests/hosts feel like they get plenty to eat. Also, it is not an expensive one to do.

I made the 10 Minute Cake Thursday for "Survior Night" at my house. The neighbors are still talking about it! I have 5 people who will be ordering the Fluted Pan at a show I'm having next month. It is/was AMAZING!! I can't wait to try this at my shows booked for this month!

But ~ Ginger ~ I made the 8 minute Brownies tonight and they stuck to the pan. :( Is there something special you do so they will release from the pan in one piece? My pan has been seasoned for a long time.

Thank you for sharing all of your great ideas! :D

Lee Anne Brock
[email protected]

Wow!I've never seen the fluted stone demo'd, and don't have one, but guess what I'm ordering during kit enhancement month! Thanks SO much for the great ideas!

I don't know....your stone is seasoned?? Mine don't stick unless I've cooked them too long. The brownies are tricky. You can easily overcook them. It really does depend on the microwave. I don't demo this at shows...just talk about it.

I would spray your stone next time and see if it makes a difference.

fluted stoneDitto Ann! :) I want the fluted pan now too. I definately want to try these recipes at my shows also. It would be a nice change. Its also sounds like a good idea for a demo at an express show. Thanks for all the ideas ladies. It sure helps a new consultant out alot!
Janel

Potato chipsHere is a recipe for a healthier version of potato chips.

Just use the Ultimate Slice and Grate or any knife that you can cut potatoes real thin and lay them out on a baking stone ... put in the microwave for 3 minutes (depending on how think the slices are you may have to go longer) I usually end up doing it for about 5 and add a little salt before I put them in the microwave. Takes no time at all and the kids love em! You can even put some spices on them depending on your taste.

What are some easy microwave recipe ideas?

Some easy microwave recipe ideas include mug cakes, microwave scrambled eggs, and microwaved vegetables.

Can I cook meat in the microwave?

Yes, you can cook meat in the microwave. However, it is important to follow proper food safety guidelines and make sure the meat is cooked to the appropriate temperature.

How do I keep my microwave recipes from drying out?

To prevent microwave recipes from drying out, you can cover the dish with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap. You can also add a small amount of liquid, such as water or broth, to the dish before cooking.

What are some healthy microwave recipe ideas?

Some healthy microwave recipe ideas include steamed vegetables, quinoa bowls, and baked sweet potatoes.

Can I make desserts in the microwave?

Yes, you can make desserts in the microwave. Some popular microwave dessert recipes include mug brownies, microwave fudge, and microwaved fruit crisps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • KaiKendall