• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Stoneware for Making Breakfast Sandwiches & Omelettes!

In summary, the conversation discussed the benefits of using a piece of stoneware for cooking various types of eggs, including poached, fried, and scrambled. The participants also shared their own experiences and ideas for using the stoneware for other dishes, such as breakfast sandwiches and turkey sausage. Some expressed excitement about the potential for cooking bacon and other foods in the stoneware. Others mentioned using the Mix & Chop tool for breaking up ingredients in the stoneware, while another participant was looking for alternative uses for the stoneware since they do not eat eggs.
Muffin Tops in Egg Cooker

egg cooker muffins0_n.jpg

Whoopies in Egg Cooker

egg cooker whoopie pies.jpg

Still wondering if you oil the bowls? I did and it seemed ok. Is there a trick to getting the little cakes (cake/angel food mix) out of the pan easily? Maybe I didn't let them cool long enough

A customer asked if Egg Beaters would work in these in the microwave. I've never tried them. Has anyone else?Thanks!

I use egg whites (variation of Egg Beaters) all the time in the egg cooker. They work fine.

I don't have yet but a customer that does told me they love it except clean up. The shape doesn't allow for scraping with the normal scraper very well... Any suggestions?

Pampered Pink said:
I don't have yet but a customer that does told me they love it except clean up. The shape doesn't allow for scraping with the normal scraper very well... Any suggestions?
The white, long handled Kitchen Brush we carry works perfectly! I use it for all my stoneware and Grill Pan. It's perfect! :)

Thanks!!! I'll suggest that and see if she likes it!

Pampered Pink said:
I have a "scrubbie doodle" (nylon covered kitchen sponge) that I use for all my stoneware. I like dobie brand.

I make oatmeal for the kids nearly every morning -- some like eggs, some like oatmeal -- I do the egg dishes first, then the oatmeal. I have to cook the oats at 50% power for about 3 minutes, then full for about 2. I can only fit about a cup total of liquid / oat mixture. I use milk with mine. I add the brown sugar, vanilla and cinimaon before cooking - then stir in butter, almonds and craisins.(rolled oats, not instant -- my kids REFUSE to eat instant oats... they are too "slimy") The first few times, I cooked them at full power -- they turned out like soggy granola!! We use this thing every single day.

The kids did not like how the "fried eggs" came out -- I over cooked them trying to get the whites firm... but ended up with all of it firm -- ooops!! Glad they are willing guinea pigs to my pampered chef mishaps (and others I might add!!) So far, the scrambled eggs wins hands down - and the oatmeal too.

<H2>1. How do I use the Amazing Stoneware for Making Breakfast Sandwiches & Omelettes?</H2><p>The Amazing Stoneware is incredibly versatile and can be used in many different ways. For breakfast sandwiches, simply place your desired ingredients on top of the stoneware and bake in the oven. For omelettes, whisk your eggs and desired fillings together, pour onto the stoneware, and bake.</p><H2>2. Is the Amazing Stoneware easy to clean?</H2><p>Yes! The stoneware is naturally non-stick and can easily be cleaned with warm water and a mild soap. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.</p><H2>3. Can I use the Amazing Stoneware for other breakfast dishes besides sandwiches and omelettes?</H2><p>Absolutely! The Amazing Stoneware is perfect for cooking things like poached eggs, fried eggs, and even pancakes. Get creative and see what other breakfast favorites you can make with this versatile piece!</p><H2>4. How does the stoneware cook eggs differently than a traditional pan?</H2><p>The stoneware evenly distributes heat, resulting in perfectly cooked eggs every time. The porous surface also helps to absorb excess moisture, resulting in a crispier texture.</p><H2>5. Can I use the Amazing Stoneware for non-breakfast dishes?</H2><p>While the Amazing Stoneware is designed specifically for breakfast dishes, it can also be used for other meals. It is great for baking chicken, roasting vegetables, and even making desserts like brownies or fruit crisps.</p>

1. How do I use the Amazing Stoneware for Making Breakfast Sandwiches & Omelettes?

The Amazing Stoneware is incredibly versatile and can be used in many different ways. For breakfast sandwiches, simply place your desired ingredients on top of the stoneware and bake in the oven. For omelettes, whisk your eggs and desired fillings together, pour onto the stoneware, and bake.

2. Is the Amazing Stoneware easy to clean?

Yes! The stoneware is naturally non-stick and can easily be cleaned with warm water and a mild soap. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can I use the Amazing Stoneware for other breakfast dishes besides sandwiches and omelettes?

Absolutely! The Amazing Stoneware is perfect for cooking things like poached eggs, fried eggs, and even pancakes. Get creative and see what other breakfast favorites you can make with this versatile piece!

4. How does the stoneware cook eggs differently than a traditional pan?

The stoneware evenly distributes heat, resulting in perfectly cooked eggs every time. The porous surface also helps to absorb excess moisture, resulting in a crispier texture.

5. Can I use the Amazing Stoneware for non-breakfast dishes?

While the Amazing Stoneware is designed specifically for breakfast dishes, it can also be used for other meals. It is great for baking chicken, roasting vegetables, and even making desserts like brownies or fruit crisps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies