• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Microwave Cake: Is it Possible? Katie Asks

In summary, it is possible to make a cake in the microwave using certain recipes and techniques. The texture and flavor may be slightly different from an oven-baked cake, but it can still be delicious and satisfying. The cooking time for a microwave cake is typically 5-7 minutes. The ingredients needed may vary, but typically include flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, milk, and oil. No special equipment is needed, just a microwave-safe dish, mixing bowl, and spoon. Some recipes may require a measuring cup and spoon.
cookn' katie
Quick question, The microwave cake, one cake mix, 1 can pie filling, 3 eggs, 14 minutes in microwave??? Is this right??? Thanks
Katie

That's right - the timing will vary depending on the wattage of the microwave. And if there's no turntable, rotate it a quarter turn every 3 minutes so it cooks evenly.

123: Hi there! I haven't personally tried this recipe, but it seems like it could work. I would suggest checking the instructions on your cake mix and adjusting the time accordingly. It's always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to baking in the microwave. Let us know how it turns out if you give it a try!

1. Can I make a cake in the microwave?

Yes, it is possible to make a cake in the microwave using certain recipes and techniques.

2. Is it as good as baking a cake in the oven?

The texture and flavor of a microwave cake may be slightly different from an oven-baked cake, but it can still be delicious and satisfying.

3. How long does it take to make a microwave cake?

The cooking time for a microwave cake can vary, but on average it takes about 5-7 minutes.

4. What ingredients do I need to make a microwave cake?

The ingredients for a microwave cake can vary depending on the recipe, but typically you will need flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, milk, and oil.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make a microwave cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A microwave-safe dish, mixing bowl, and spoon will suffice. Some recipes may require a measuring cup and spoon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
Staci