• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Seeking Assistance

In summary, this file has recipes for chocolate, strawberry, lemon, and pecan flavored microwave cakes.
pcheftina
I'd appreciate any help I can get.

I have heard that you can mix a chocolate cake mix with a can of cherry pie filling and make in the rice cooker. I haven't tried it yet, but sounds good!

Microwave Cake Recipe
“3-2-1 Cake”3 eggs
2 cups of Sour Cream (one 16 oz. container, actually 1 2/3 cups)
1 box of yellow cake mixJust follow these simple steps:
1. Spray your Fluted Stoneware pan with vegetable oil using your kitchen spritzer
2. Mix eggs and sour cream together in Batter Bowl (a whisk works for most)
3. Add cake mix and blend well with Mix ‘N Scraper
4. Pour batter into well-oiled stone and microwave on HIGH for 10-15 minutes*
5. Let cool 5 minutes; pry edges away with citrus peeler or avocado peeler; invert on platter
6. * all microwaves are different. Look at your cake at 10 mins. if the batter has begun to pull away from the sides of the pan, it’s done. If not, add 1 minute. If you do not have a Carousel, rotate ¼ turn every 2-3 minutes. Check with cake tester and if not done, then cook 1 minute more each time before testing again. Garnish with icing, whipped topping, more pie filling, caramel or fudge ice cream topping, nuts, etc. The best results are found with cake mixes containing puddings or the new moist cakes. You can use a can of pie filling in lieu of the sour cream. Try chocolate cake, cherry pie filling and then drizzle chocolate frosting on top! Or yellow cake, banana cream filling, and drizzle white frosting on top! Be creative, have fun**Taken from a post that Scott Backus left awhile back

BUTTERSCOTCH SPICE… Spice Cake Mix, Sour Cream, Butterscotch Chips,
Vanilla Extract
BUTTERSCOTCH…Yellow Cake Mix, Butterscotch Chips, Mix Butterscotch Instant Pudding with Milk, Vanilla Extract
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE…Chocolate Cake Mix, Chocolate Chips, Sour Cream
LEMON LOVER…Lemon Cake Mix, Vanilla Chips, Mix Instant Lemon Pudding Mix with Milk, Vanilla Extract
CHOCOLATE BANANA…Yellow Cake Mix, Chocolate Chips, Banana Cream Pudding, Banana Extract
CHERRY…Cherry Cake Mix, Vanilla Chips, Cherry Pie Filling
PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE…Chocolate Cake Mix, Peanut Butter Chips, Sour Cream
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE… Strawberry Cake Mix, Vanilla Chips, Mix Instant Cheesecake Pudding with Milk, Vanilla Extract*That's the rest of his posting in the file that I kept*

Thank you SOOO much for your help.What would I do without everyone here?

Hi All

Here is a file with a bunch of recipes for the "12 minute microwave cakes"!
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 12 minute cake recipes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 496
ThanksI really appreciate it and can't wait to wow folks!!

Hello there! I saw your post and I'd be more than happy to offer my assistance. As a pampered chef consultant, I have a lot of experience and knowledge in the kitchen and with our products. Is there a specific area or task that you need help with? I'd be more than happy to share tips and tricks or even come over and help you out in person. Let me know how I can be of assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What types of positions are available for "Help Wanted: Seeking Assistance"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of positions for "Help Wanted: Seeking Assistance". These may include customer service representatives, sales associates, warehouse workers, and administrative assistants.

2. What qualifications are required for these positions?

The qualifications for each position may vary, but some general requirements may include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. Specific qualifications for each position will be listed in the job description.

3. Is previous experience necessary for these positions?

While previous experience in a similar role may be preferred, it is not always necessary. We value a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic. Training will be provided for all positions.

4. What is the work schedule for these positions?

The work schedule may vary depending on the specific position and location. Some positions may be full-time, while others may be part-time. We also offer flexible schedules and remote work options for certain positions. The specific work schedule will be discussed during the interview process.

5. How do I apply for a position for "Help Wanted: Seeking Assistance"?

To apply for a position with Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and search for available positions. You will be prompted to create an account and submit your application and resume. Our HR team will review all applications and reach out to qualified candidates for further steps in the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks