• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Products BPA Free? Inquiry Sent To Solution Center

In summary, all Pampered Chef products designed to come into contact with food meet or exceed all current and applicable regulations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are food-contact safe. The FDA has studied and approved the use of polycarbonate plastic and BPA for many years.
Sheila
Gold Member
Anyone know if these are BPA free? A customer asked. I sent an e-mail inquiry to the solution center and am waiting on a reply, but thought I'd ask & see if anyone already knows the answer.

Thanks!

Do a search--this has been addressed.

I did a search for "BPA" before posting and nothing popped up.

I searched for "Micro Cooker Plastic"

and over 12 pages of posts came up - but I bumped up the ones that discussed the how safe or not safe the micro cooker is, click "new posts" and you'll see what i bumped up

Allison

The Solution Center still has not answered my e-mail, but I found info on Consultant's Corner that says Micro Cookers do NOT have BPA.

For anyone else who might be interested in the answer, here's what they said:

Polycarbonate Plastic Product Inquiries
Recent media reports question the safety of products made with polycarbonate plastic and specifically, Bisphenol A (BPA), which is used in the manufacture of polycarbonate products. Rest assured, all Pampered Chef products designed to come into contact with food meet or exceed all current and applicable regulations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are food-contact safe. The FDA has studied and approved the use of polycarbonate plastic and BPA for many years. We will continue to monitor any and all FDA developments with respect to BPA to ensure the continued safety of our products.

Some of our products are made from polycarbonate and contain BPA. These products are listed below. No other Pampered Chef products contain BPA.

1105 Microplane Adjustable Grater (cover and food holder plunger)
1188 Gravy Separator (main bowl)
1665 Baster and Cleaning Brush (basting tube)
1785 Salad/Berry Spinner (lid only)
2157 Wine Bottle Opener
2175 Easy Read Measuring Cups
2177 Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup
2190 Salt and Pepper Mill
2225 Measure-All Cup (outer sleeve)
2228 Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
2229 Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
2241 Pocket Thermometer
2305 Juicer (bowl)
2590 Easy Opener
2779 Rice Cooker Plus (outer locks)
2781 Chillzanne Rectangle Server (lid only)
2826 Outdoor Tumblers
2827 Outdoor Utensil Set
2829 Outdoor Serving Set
To assist you with answering any questions that you receive from your Hosts and Guests about this issue, please click here for the Q & A. Again, we are committed to providing you and our customers with products that meet the highest standards of quality and safety.

1. Is Pampered Chef's cookware BPA-free?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's cookware products are BPA-free. We ensure that all of our products meet safety standards and do not contain harmful materials such as BPA.

2. What about your plastic kitchen tools?

Our plastic kitchen tools are also BPA-free. We understand the importance of using safe and non-toxic materials in the kitchen, so we have made sure that all of our plastic products are free of BPA.

3. Are the lids on your storage containers BPA-free?

Yes, our storage container lids are also BPA-free. We want our customers to feel confident in using our products for storing and reheating food without any concerns about harmful chemicals.

4. Are there any exceptions to your BPA-free products?

No, all of our products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and storage containers, are free of BPA. We prioritize the health and safety of our customers and have made sure that all of our products meet the necessary standards.

5. How can I be sure that the product I am purchasing is BPA-free?

All of our BPA-free products are labeled as such on the packaging. You can also check the product description on our website to confirm that it is BPA-free. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Solution Center for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pattikake
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956