• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Micro Cooker Ideas: Recipes & More for Beginners

In summary, a small micro cooker is a kitchen tool that uses the heat from the microwave to quickly cook or heat small portions of food. It is safe to use for a variety of foods, but not recommended for high-fat foods. Some easy recipes to make with a small micro cooker include steamed vegetables, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and mug cakes. Most small micro cookers are dishwasher safe, but it is best to check the product instructions. It can also be used for cooking frozen food, but may require extra cooking time.
chefclare
I'm pretty new to this, so excuse any repeats......Is there any thread out there for ideas / recipes / ect.... for the small micro cooker. My mom wants to buy it, but wants ideas.

There are lots of ideas, I suggest doing a search in the files and on threads for micro or micro cooker and just go through them. I highly suggest the micro cookers they are awesome! I think that they are one of my top sellers. One of my customers started raving about them at one of my first shows she said she was getting yet another one (I think she said she had 4 of them at the time) because every time she wanted to use one which was all the time it was dirty, lol.

I use mine just about every day! Great for steaming vegetables (either fresh or frozen), grounding hamburg, steaming chicken pieces,etc.

I never got the small one, I always use the large one.

Love the strainer on the cover and it fits the microwave great, don't have to worry about the handle in the way.

Melting butter, melting chocolate

My son and several of his friends are college students. It's great for Ramen noodles, micro mac & cheese, and canned soup. (One of his friends always tells me, "I love my Ramen noodle bowl, Momma Bates!)

Micro Cooker RecipesI just remembered I had this on my computer. I try to keep things like this to give to customers who order them or are contemplating buying them.

I didn't check to see if all of our ideas are on here or not. If not please feel free to update the list and send it back to me. Thanks.

(I am not the originator)

Attachments

• micro cooker recipes.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,482

1. What is a small micro cooker and how does it work?

A small micro cooker is a kitchen tool designed for quick and easy cooking or heating of small portions of food in the microwave. It works by utilizing the microwave's heat to cook or heat the food inside the cooker, which is made of microwave-safe materials.

2. Can I use the small micro cooker for all types of food?

Yes, the small micro cooker can be used for a variety of foods including vegetables, meats, grains, and even desserts. However, it is not recommended for foods with a high fat content, as they may splatter and make a mess in the microwave.

3. What are some beginner-friendly recipes that I can make with the small micro cooker?

Some easy and delicious recipes you can make with the small micro cooker include steamed vegetables, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and even mug cakes. There are also many recipe ideas available online or in cookbooks specifically designed for small micro cookers.

4. Is the small micro cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, most small micro cookers are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product instructions before putting it in the dishwasher to ensure proper care and maintenance.

5. Can I use the small micro cooker for cooking frozen food?

Yes, you can use the small micro cooker to cook frozen food. However, it may take slightly longer than cooking fresh food, and you may need to add a bit of extra cooking time to ensure the food is fully cooked and heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • cookinforyou
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies