• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Order Times vs. Vistaprint

In summary, Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint are two online printing companies with different target markets and services. Merrill Order Times specializes in large and bulk orders for businesses, while Vistaprint caters to both personal and business printing needs. Both companies offer competitive pricing and a wide range of products, with Merrill Order Times having faster order processing times and Vistaprint offering more customization options for personal use. Customer service may vary, and it is recommended to read reviews before choosing a company.
mikecooks
Does it always take weeks to get an order from Merrill? I'm used to Vistaprint (1 week ) for biz cards.

I honestly cannot remember. It's been a LONG time since I placed an order. But depending on how long I've been waiting, I'd probably call them to check on the process. Merrill certainly has not been a favorite vendor over the years, but we don't have many choices. :)

I find their response times slow. I'm with Bobbi--if it's been a while contact them.

I guess the squeeky wheel principle applies here. I called and it shipped the next day!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had a delay in receiving your order from Merrill. While we strive to get orders out as quickly as possible, there can be occasional delays due to high demand or unexpected circumstances. However, we are constantly working to improve our processing and shipping times. In the future, if you need a quicker turnaround, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if expedited shipping options are available for your order. Thank you for your understanding and for choosing to shop with us!

What is the difference between Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint?

Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint are both online printing companies that offer a variety of products and services. However, Merrill Order Times specializes in large and bulk orders for businesses, while Vistaprint caters to both personal and business printing needs.

Which company has faster order processing times?

Merrill Order Times prides itself on its fast order processing times, with an average turnaround time of 1-2 business days. Vistaprint also offers fast processing times, typically within 3-5 business days, depending on the type of product ordered.

Are the prices comparable between Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint?

The prices for products and services offered by Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint may vary, as they have different target markets and production processes. However, both companies offer competitive pricing and often have deals and discounts available.

Do Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint offer similar product options?

Both companies offer a wide range of products such as business cards, flyers, banners, and promotional items. However, Merrill Order Times specializes in larger and bulk orders, while Vistaprint offers more customization options for personal use.

Which company has better customer service?

Both Merrill Order Times and Vistaprint have dedicated customer service teams that strive to provide excellent support to their clients. However, customer satisfaction may vary depending on individual experiences. It is recommended to read reviews and compare before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • niktim3