• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Consultant Poster/Stand from Merrill Worth the Purchase?

In summary, the New Consultant Poster/stand from Merrill is a decent product that is worth the price. The Bridal Registry banner and table cloth are also good options, but may be too expensive for some.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Has anyone purchased the New Consultant Poster/stand from Merrill? If so, your thoughts on it? Decent? Worth the price? Good for a booth? (although I think its wrong that they have not updated it and it has the old measuring spoon/seasons best on it).

Looking to make a purchase for a booth but didn't know if it was a good choice.

Wanna get the Bridal Registry banner and contemplating the table cloth but hate the price.

I haven't purchased the New Consultant Poster/stand from Merrill. However, I've heard good things about it. People said that it's a decent item and worth the price. It is also a good choice if you're looking to set up a booth. As far as the Bridal Registry banner and table cloth, they are usually quite expensive because they are custom-made and have to be ordered in bulk.

Thank you!I have not personally purchased the New Consultant Poster/stand from Merrill, but I have seen it at events and have spoken to other consultants who have purchased it. From what I have heard, it is a decent product and worth the price. It is a good size for a booth and the design is eye-catching. However, as you mentioned, it is a bit disappointing that they have not updated it to include the new measuring spoon and seasons best. As for the Bridal Registry banner, I have heard good things about it and it can be a great addition to a booth for events such as bridal shows. As for the table cloth, I have also heard mixed reviews due to the high price. Some consultants have found it to be worth the investment, while others have found it to be too expensive for what it is. Ultimately, it will depend on your budget and how often you plan on using these items at events. If you have the budget and can see yourself using them frequently, it may be worth the investment. However, if you are unsure or have a limited budget, it may be better to hold off on purchasing these items.

1. What is the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster"?

The "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" is a promotional poster created by Pampered Chef to advertise the company's opportunity for individuals to become independent consultants and start their own business selling Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster"?

You can request a copy of the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. The poster is also available for download on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I customize the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" with your own contact information and personal branding. This can be done by using the editable version of the poster available on the Pampered Chef website.

4. What is the purpose of the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster"?

The main purpose of the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" is to attract potential new consultants to join Pampered Chef by highlighting the benefits and opportunities of becoming a consultant, such as flexible hours, earning potential, and being a part of a supportive community.

5. Can I use the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" for recruiting events or social media?

Yes, you can use the "Merrill- Opportunity Poster" for recruiting events and on social media to promote the Pampered Chef opportunity. Just make sure to follow Pampered Chef's branding guidelines and include your personal information if using the customizable version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ayalaa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • imported_iteachurkid