• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Recruit Started Quickly - Get Signed Up ASAP!

The person posting said to get your recruits a subscription to this site. They then had their first recruit meeting and the recruit said she would join on the 1st. Is there anything you can do to have her join ASAP? They then found out that it takes a long time for the charge to show up for the starter kit and they do not want to rely on that. So they are going to have her fill out the form and get it to them with their promise that they will not enter it until the 1st. What you are telling her about support that you can give her once you have left is that you will always be available for questions. You then did not even get any of that. You figured it out on your own
Braedensmom
There was a post on here not to long ago to get your recruits a subscription to this site. I had my first true recruit meeting tonight and she is joining on the first...(that is when she will have the money). Is there anything I can say to get her to join ASAP...doesnt it take a long time for the charge to show up for the starter kit? I mean I dont want to rely on that, but I want to get her quickly- as I am leaving town on the 22nd. Should I have her fill out the form and get it to me with my promise I will not enter it until the 1st?

I would not pressure her about doing it earlier or she may change her mind.

I found where to donate a membership- but still need advice on recruit.

You really must let her do it in her time. It has to be HER decision not yours.

That being said, you could ask her to fill out a paper agreement and date it the first. Ask her if she will agree that by signing it she is allowing you to send it in electronically on the first. Or you can help her fill it out and let HER send it in via the website on the first.

THats the thing I am moving in 5 days and will not be here to walk her through it. I am concerned she'll sign under someone else?

Braedensmom said:
THats the thing I am moving in 5 days and will not be here to walk her through it. I am concerned she'll sign under someone else?
If you fill out the paper agreement with her she will have your information in front of her or maybe she'll let you do it for her. Build a relationship now before you move. What are you telling her about support that you can give her once you have left?

She is coming over tomorrow to look at the PC site and the training that is offered, I am going to show her how to use P3, Look at my site and how I set it up, I am taking her to my cluster meeting on the 21st, and that we are teammates, I am only as successful as my teammates. I will always be available for questions. I didnt even get any of that- I figured it out on my own.

Remember that it's all about HER (or HIM). I know YOU want this and the perks it gives you but until that turn around happens it won't happen (for most of us). (I am not saying that you personally have this issue but it bears saying.;) )

My first two recruits asked me. Then I went to Nat. Conference and WANTED it (directorship) - I had said I wanted it from the start but I didn't KNOW I did until Conference. It was all about me becoming a director. I recruited but some were kitnappers and others didn't or barely qualified. Then I went to Leadership and it CLICKED! After that I worked to HELP THEM ACHIEVE WHAT THEY WANT and within a few months I was a director.

What is the benefit of getting my recruits signed up as soon as possible?

Getting your recruits signed up quickly allows them to start earning commission and building their business right away. It also shows them that you are committed to helping them succeed and sets a positive tone for their Pampered Chef journey.

How can I help my recruits get started quickly?

There are a few ways you can help your recruits get started quickly. First, make sure they have all the necessary information and materials to sign up, such as their social security number and payment method. You can also offer to guide them through the sign-up process and answer any questions they may have.

Are there any deadlines for signing up new recruits?

While there are no specific deadlines for signing up new recruits, it is important to encourage them to sign up as soon as possible. This will give them more time to learn about the business and start building their customer base before the busy holiday season.

What resources are available to help my recruits get started?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help your recruits get started quickly. This includes training materials, online support, and access to a mentor or sponsor who can provide guidance and support.

What are some best practices for onboarding new recruits?

Some best practices for onboarding new recruits include setting clear expectations, providing ongoing support and training, and celebrating their successes. It is also important to communicate regularly and address any questions or concerns they may have. Encouraging them to attend team meetings and events can also help them feel more connected and motivated in their new business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
shelliebeard
Replies
Views
raebates