• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Strategies for Booking Multiple Hosts: Tips for Mega Show Success

In summary, when booking multiple hosts for a mega show, consider offering incentives, using social media, sending personal invitations, and providing resources to help your hosts book their own parties. These strategies have worked for others and can help make your holiday mega show a success.
Kristina21
For those of you who have done mega shows (i.e. Multiple hosts in one room)...what is the best way to book these hosts?

I have a holiday Mega show I would like to do, and I would love to do a HWC one in October but I think I may need some wordings to really book them well. TIA!!! :D

...Anyone?

Here's what I have done in the past. The tip sheet is courtesy of Chef anne.
It's good that you have started planning, October is right around the corner.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Mega Show tips and games.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,501
  • MEGASHOWINVITATIONLETTER2007.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 413
zmom58 said:
Here's what I have done in the past. The tip sheet is courtesy of Chef anne.
It's good that you have started planning, October is right around the corner.
Deb:)

Thank you! How did you use the letter? Did you just mail it to everyone?

Hi there! Booking multiple hosts for a mega show can be a great way to boost your sales and reach a larger audience. Here are a few tips that have worked for me in the past:1. Offer incentives: Consider offering a special gift or discount to each host who books a party at the mega show. This can help motivate them to commit to hosting and also entice their guests to attend.2. Use social media: Create a Facebook event for the mega show and encourage your hosts to invite their friends and family. This can help spread the word and generate more interest in the event.3. Personal invitations: Reach out to each host individually and personally invite them to host a party at the mega show. This shows that you value their support and are excited to have them be a part of the event.4. Provide resources: Give your hosts the tools they need to successfully book their own parties. This could include sample invitations, host scripts, and product information. The easier it is for them to book, the more likely they will be to do so.I hope these tips help you with your upcoming mega show! Best of luck and happy selling!

1. How do I find multiple hosts for a mega show?

To find multiple hosts for a mega show, start by reaching out to your existing customers and offering them the opportunity to host a show with their friends. You can also utilize social media to reach a wider audience and ask for referrals from your current hosts. Additionally, consider partnering with a local business or organization to co-host a show.

2. What are some incentives I can offer to encourage customers to host a show?

There are several incentives you can offer to encourage customers to host a show, such as free products, discounts, special host-only items, and the opportunity to earn rewards based on the total sales from their show. You can also offer a booking bonus for customers who refer a friend to host a show.

3. How can I effectively manage multiple hosts for a mega show?

To effectively manage multiple hosts for a mega show, it is important to have a clear communication plan in place. This can include sending out detailed instructions and reminders, providing support and coaching to hosts, and tracking their progress. Utilizing an online booking system can also help streamline the process and make it easier to manage multiple hosts.

4. What are some tips for ensuring a successful mega show with multiple hosts?

Some tips for ensuring a successful mega show with multiple hosts include setting a realistic sales goal for each host, providing them with all the necessary materials and resources, and encouraging them to engage their guests and promote the show. It is also important to follow up with hosts after the show to thank them and offer support for any future shows they may want to host.

5. How can I use social media to promote and book multiple hosts for a mega show?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting and booking multiple hosts for a mega show. You can create a Facebook event and invite your customers to join, share posts and graphics about the show, and encourage hosts to share with their own networks. Utilize hashtags and collaborate with other consultants to reach a larger audience. You can also offer a special discount or giveaway for customers who book a show through social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedChefJoanne