• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Smaller Batteries with the DCB

In summary, the turkey-sized pitchforks are perfect for lifting a chicken out of the DCB. They are not too big and are a must-have for your Thanksgiving turkey.
babywings76
Gold Member
Are they too big to use w/ the DCB?

they're giant. probably too big. They're turkey sized, not chicken sized.

ok, thanks! :)

It's funny - I use them at home with the DCB, with a roast or chicken or turkey breast, but I've never taken them to shows! I love them, because they make me feel so secure when lifting the meat out. They look like mini pitchforks, and I always refer to them as part of my kitchen arsenal of weapons!:D

Nope, not too big at all. I use them al the time for my chickens. I love them for chickens b/c when you lift the chicken you don't have to worry about the legs or wings falling off. I sell alot of these just by showing them and telling everyone that they will hold up to 30 pounds and are a must for your Thanksgiving turkey, they are also handy for roasts, hams, and eve 4 pound chickens!

pamperedlinda said:
Nope, not too big at all. I use them al the time for my chickens. I love them for chickens b/c when you lift the chicken you don't have to worry about the legs or wings falling off. I sell alot of these just by showing them and telling everyone that they will hold up to 30 pounds and are a must for your Thanksgiving turkey, they are also handy for roasts, hams, and eve 4 pound chickens!

See - I need to start taking them to shows!

ChefBeckyD said:
See - I need to start taking them to shows!

Yes you do! ;) I use them at all my 30-minute chicken shows.

Guess I know what I need to buy soon and start showing!!!!!!!

I just used them tonight to take a whole chicken out of the DCB, so I would say they are NOT too big, they are perfect! (I need to start taking mine, too!)

That's funny... I use mine too but never think to take to shows... maybe because I have yet to do the 30 minute chicken show... duh!:blushing:

1. Can I use smaller batteries with the DCB?

Yes, you can use smaller batteries with the DCB. However, it is not recommended as it may affect the performance and lifespan of the product.

2. What are the risks of using smaller batteries with the DCB?

Using smaller batteries with the DCB can cause the product to overheat and potentially damage the internal components. It can also lead to a shorter battery life and may void the product's warranty.

3. Will using smaller batteries affect the power and efficiency of the DCB?

Yes, using smaller batteries may result in a decrease in power and efficiency of the DCB. This is because smaller batteries have a lower voltage and capacity compared to the recommended batteries for the product.

4. Are there any compatible smaller batteries that can be used with the DCB?

While we do not recommend using smaller batteries, if you must, make sure to use batteries with the same voltage and capacity as the recommended batteries for the DCB. It is best to consult the product manual or contact customer service for further assistance.

5. What should I do if I accidentally used smaller batteries with the DCB?

If you have accidentally used smaller batteries with the DCB, remove them immediately and replace them with the recommended batteries. Monitor the product closely for any signs of damage or malfunction. If you notice any issues, please contact customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBPC09
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Mariah
  • Jen1409