• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Community Garden - Has Anyone Started Yet?

In summary, the conversation is about creating a Pampered Chef Catalog Show during the month of May for Help Whip Cancer Month. The goal is to raise money for The American Cancer Society's breast cancer and early detection programs through the sale of special pink products. The speaker has not seen a show created yet but is willing to contribute and promote it once it is up and running. They have also set up a website for online orders and will check in on orders in a few weeks.
kraber
Gold Member
Has anyone created one yet? I was going to start one but thought I would check first

Here is mine:
This is for someone collecting orders this month:
Dear Carole,Thanks so much for collecting orders for a Pampered Chef Catalog Show with me during the month of May.As you know, May is Help Whip Cancer Month for the Pampered Chef. We sell various Pink products in May, and one dollar from the sale of each one of those and the money goes directly to The American Cancer Society’s breast cancer and early detection programs.
Since 1999 our consultants along with our customers have enthusiastically raised over $5 million dollars for this very worthy cause.Let’s work together to make May the Pampered Chef’s best Help Whip Cancer campaign ever!!! I have enclosed 5 order forms with the May guest special and our special pink products and 2 catalogs. Remember, $1 from the sale of each one of those goes to Help Whip Cancer. Thanks again for your support. I look forward to a great catalog show with you this May.I will call you in a few weeks to check in on your orders. I have also set you up on my website so anyone can order online. The can simply go to:
www.pamperedchef.biz/pamperedfran
Click on “shop online” on the bottom left
Type Carole Pentzel in the box.
All orders placed exactly this way will go towards your show. Anyone can call me directly if they want also.
With much appreciation,
Fran
631-499-6117
[email protected]

. Thanks!I have not seen one created yet. You are welcome to start one. Let me know when you have it up and running and I will help spread the word. I would be happy to contribute to the discussion as well.

1. What is a community garden?

A community garden is a shared space where individuals or groups of people can come together to grow and maintain plants, vegetables, herbs, and flowers.

2. How do I start a community garden?

The first step to starting a community garden is to gather a group of interested individuals and find a suitable piece of land. Then, make a plan for the garden's layout, rules, and responsibilities. You may also need to secure funding and permits from your local government.

3. Can anyone join a community garden?

Yes, community gardens are open to everyone, regardless of age or gardening experience. They are meant to bring people together and promote a sense of community.

4. What are the benefits of a community garden?

Community gardens have many benefits, including providing access to fresh, healthy food, promoting sustainable practices, creating a sense of community, and improving mental and physical health through gardening.

5. Are there any tips for maintaining a successful community garden?

Some tips for maintaining a successful community garden include establishing clear rules and guidelines, encouraging communication and collaboration among members, regularly maintaining the garden, and promoting diversity in plantings to attract pollinators and prevent pests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DEBBI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefClairissa