• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Maxxie, the California Grandma, on Our Recipes Page?

In summary, you can find Maxxie, the California Grandma, on our recipes page by searching for her name in the search bar or by browsing through the featured cooks section. She is a real person and a beloved member of the Pampered Chef community, known for her delicious and comforting home-style recipes. While she does not have her own section on the recipes page, you can easily find her recipes by searching for her name or browsing through the featured cooks section. Unfortunately, her contact information is not available, but you can leave a comment on her recipes page to connect with her and ask for any cooking tips or advice.
maxxie
I'm a grandma you will usually find somewhere in California!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome aboard! You say you can usually be found in California. Do you do a lot of traveling?

Welcome to our site! Look thru our files and threads for lots of great info to help you with your business.
Ask questions and post when you can.

I'm not in the business. I found you when I was looking for recipes for my Bundt pan, as well as how to care for it. We went on the road with our 5th wheel full-time for two years. We are settling down now and I didn't remember what the scoop was on the pan. I love the things I have from pampered chef. And I'm retired, I have chronic pain issues, so working is impossible unless/until I find good health. Until then I'm poor and blessed.:rolleyes:

Check in our Recipes section under the sticky Recipes by Product, There should be a section for it there.

1. Where can I find Maxxie, the California Grandma, on our recipes page?

You can find Maxxie, the California Grandma, on our recipes page by searching for her name in the search bar or by browsing through the featured cooks section.

2. Is Maxxie, the California Grandma, a real person or a made-up character?

Maxxie, the California Grandma, is a real person and a beloved member of the Pampered Chef community. She has shared many delicious recipes with us over the years.

3. What type of recipes does Maxxie, the California Grandma, usually share?

Maxxie, the California Grandma, is known for her delicious and comforting home-style recipes. She often shares recipes for traditional dishes and family favorites.

4. Does Maxxie, the California Grandma, have her own section on the recipes page?

No, Maxxie, the California Grandma, does not have her own section on the recipes page. However, you can easily find her recipes by searching for her name or browsing through the featured cooks section.

5. Can I contact Maxxie, the California Grandma, for cooking tips or advice?

Unfortunately, we do not have Maxxie, the California Grandma's contact information. However, you can always leave a comment on her recipes page to connect with her and ask for any cooking tips or advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Jones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl